Owari

We buried Splinter near April's farm.

Everyone we know came to see him. We decided to stay for a few days because of Leo. I sigh as I play with my necklace. "Hey," said a voice and I look up. "Hey Raph, "I said then saw he was carrying two white cups. He hand me one and I took it.

"How are you taking this?"We said then we chuckle. "Lady first," he said. "I...feel sad. I wish there was something I can do but..."I said as I look at my cup. "It is okay. Even magic has a limit" He said. "Yeah..."I said as I lean on him. He wraps his left arm around me for a side hug.

"So what about you?"I said. "I...I don't know why but it was too fast. It was unfair. I miss him but sometimes...I wished I was a better son" he said then I look at him. "Raph...you are. Sure you have trouble but he has always seen you as a good son. He will always love you" I said.

"You sure," He said as I took a sip of my hot chocolate. "I am very sure of it. You have always been a great fighter and who taught you?"I said. "Master Splinter," he said. "Right. He taught you how to be a great fighter, meaning you have been listening and honoring his skills" I said.

"You always know what to say," he said. "Hey, I am the queen," I said and we chuckle. "Thanks, Alison. For being there for us and appearing in our life" he said. "Hey, I should say that to you for everything you have done for me!"I said.

"That because you deserve it," he said then I smile softly. "You are a sweetheart, "I said then I look at him. He smiles then leans in. I put a hand out to stop him. "What are you doing?"I said. "Sorry!" he said then I touch his face. I smile then kiss his cheek.

I got up then walk off. "I hope you have a great day. I am going to go make dinner for us. I am sure the others are hungry" I said. I went to the kitchen and look outside. I sigh then put the cup in the sink. Time to cook.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We return and we decided to check on Karai.

"Karai? Karai, are you awake?"Mikey said and she slowly open her eyes. "Wow, you've seen better days, that's for sure, "Raph said and I nudge him. "I could take you, Raph, even with a broken arm," she said. "How are you doing, Karai?"I said.

She look to the side. "He's gone, isn't he? I had a dream that Splinter's gone" she said. "Yes, Karai, I'm so sorry," Leo said. "We Karai, listen, um, Shredder is still alive. Slash told us that you know where his lair is" Ralph said. "I wanted to help bring him down," she said.

"We need to know, Karai, before Super Shredder comes after you. Or April's dad. Or Casey's family"Mikey said. "And you will help us. If you can tell us where it is"I said. She smiles softly at me. "It's 20 miles north of here. And Leo?" she said and held his hand.

"Give Shredder a couple of hits from me," she said. "You got it" he whisper then I look around. "Um, where is Zack?"I said. "He was here before you. He is with Selena who wants to show him something" she said. I wonder what it is.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We all got ready.

I look at my mirror and place some dark eye shadow on my eyes. I decided to wear something dark. Not my style but I want S Shredder to be scare of me once we destroy him. I wear a long tight dress. The skirt was flowy and had long sleeves so I may hide my dagger.

I grab my hair, placing it in a messy hair bun. I place my hand close to my face and made my crown appear. Dark blue roses appear in my hair. Someone knock and I look at the door. "Enter, "I said then Ralph enter. "Whoa," He said as he blush.

"We are ready?"I said. "Yeah...um, how about you?"He said. I stood up and slightly nod. "Missing my lipstick," I said then he held my hand. "You look fierce without it," he said then I smile. "Thanks. Raph?"I said and he look at me.