Mousers Attack

We all stood in a line, in front of Splinter.

"What? Are you fighting a guy in slow motion?"Leo said as we walk slowly toward Splinter. "I suppose I could do it faster if I ignored my form, like you"Leo said. Oh no, here we go again. "Ignore this form!"Raphael said as they fought.

I move a side as Splinter sigh. He walk toward them and stop them but their neck. Maybe that could help me during training. "Competition is an excellent motivator but not when it turns you against each other. So now, you will spar two on two"he said.

"Okay, I'll take Don -"Leo said. "You will take Raphael. You two must focus on working together, not competing with each other"Splinter said. "Okay, so me and Raph against Mikey, Alison and Donnie? Uh, isn't that a little unfair?"Leo said as I huff.

"Wait, what are you trying to say?"I said. "Um, how can I put this gently? We're way better than you guys. Also Alison, you are a lady"he said as I gasp. Oh no he didn't just say to me. "At fighting, maybe"Mikey said as he look away.

"Uh, that's what I meant"Raphael said. "Um what does being a lady have to do with this? I can fight you"I said. "Oh? Fine"Mikey said as we went to our fighting posing. "Hajime!"Splinter said. They attack Donnie and Mikey and they glare at me.

I glare back as they ran toward me. I threw my dagger at Raphael and doge Leo's punches. I punch him across the face then Raphael grab my arm. I hiss then kick him in the stomach. He chuckle as I smile. I touch his neck and he went on the floor.

"Why you little!"he yelled as I laugh. "All I did is look at where Splinter made you stop fighting"I said then look at Leo. He look at me as I chuckle. We both ran toward each other then he grab my arm. He flip me over and I scream in pain.

"Yame!"Splinter said as he let go. I touch my arm and look at Leo. "You were right, sensei. Working together is fun"Raphael said. "Alison, are you okay?"Leo said as I move back. "I am fine. Donnie can you check my arm?"I said as he nod. We walk out of the dojo.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
"You need to rest for a week. Your arm is still healing so I ask you to get some rest"Donnie said as he apply new bandage for me.

"Thank you Donnie. You are the best"I said as he smile at me. "Look, guys. Raph and I may be better fighters, but you're still an important part of this team"Leo said. "Hmm. As important as you two?"Donnie said as I glare at Leo.

"Uh, very important. We shouldn't compare ourselves. It it's like apples and oranges"he said as he sat down in front of the tv. "Yeah, if apples were way better, which they are"Raphael said as he look through his magazine. 

"So the truth comes out"Donnie said. "You guys think of us as some kind of B-team"Mikey said as he stood up. "Good one, Dr. Name-enstein. We'll call you the B-team"Raphael said. "Thanks. I mean, hey"Mikey said.

"There's no shame in it. Look, they've got a B-team too"Leo said. "We'll need backup. You two in the shirts you're coming with us"said the first voice. "Rodriguez and that other guy they're gone!"Said the second voice. 

"Well, that's why we bring them along"said the first voice. "Thanks a lot"I said, rolling my eyes. "The point is, they had an important function"Leo said then we saw April. I turn off the T.V as Donnie walk toward her.

"April, what's wrong? Are you okay?"he said. "I just got mugged by some Purple Dragons. They stole my phone"April said. "Don't worry. We'll kick their butts for you"Leo said. "Yeah, we'll teach those punks to mess with April O'Neil"Raphael said.

"Guys, you are getting so work up for a phone?"I said as I fold my arm. "Guys, it's just a phone. I'll get another one"April said. "Come on. What's the point of being a ninja if you can't help your friends when they get robbed?"Donnie said.