Broken Foot

*Theme song*
"You enter the treasure vault when three Pus Trolls attack! It's a trap! Ice Cream Kitty?"April said.

Ice cream kitty meows as she roll the dice. "Ooh, 16. The Pus Trolls are frozen by your ice spell. But the Slime King approaches"April said as I prepare their snacks. "Raph! Chompy is making Ice Cream Kitty melt"Mikey said and I sigh.

I quickly grab some ice for Ice cream kitty. Luna walk toward me and I place her on my shoulder. "That's because she's cheating. Ugh, and the ice cream is getting the dice all sticky. I don't know how you talked me into playing this stupid game again"Raph said as I carry their snacks.

"Just roll, dude"Mikey said and Zack look at me. We decided to hang some more instead of pushing each other away. Luna jump and went toward Zack. "Okay, I attack with my Fire Axe"Raph said as he roll the dice. 

"19. Your attack defeats the Slime King, and you win his plus-two Amulet of Audacity"April said. "Yes! In your face, Kitty"Raph said then I show him the bowl. He look at it and grab some strawberry. Kitty meows as I pour some ice in her bowl. 

I sat next to Donnie and lean next to him. "Hey, Leo, aren't you gonna play?"Donnie said. "What? Oh, no, you guys go ahead"Leo said as I hum. I wonder what up with him? He kinda look stiff. Maybe he been training too hard again. 

"Breaking news from Chinatown, where a fire has burned down a mob warehouse, destroying millions in cash. Some face-painted gang members arrested at the scene failed to comment"Carlos the reporter said. We all stood up but Leo. 

"Bet you anything that place was Shredder's"Raph said and Mikey laugh. "Dudes, look at their faces"Mikey said. "Who ever it is, they are really good artist"I said as I giggle. "That definitely looks like the handiwork of that crazy girl Karai's running around with"Donnie said.

"I agree but don't call her crazy"Zack said and Donnie nod. "Should we do something? Leo?"April said but Leo stood quiet. "Not gonna defend your girlfriend, eh?"Raph said and Zack glare at him. "Sorry. I kinda forgot"He said and Leo stood up.

"Whatever, Raph. I'm out of here"Leo said as he walk away. We stare at him then I sigh. "I don't know, Donnie. I got a weird feeling Leo's hiding something"April said. "Like what? I'm not sure"Donnie said. "I think he's up to something with Karai"April said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Guys! Guys, wake up!"We heard Mikey yelled.

I open the door and yawn. "What is it, Mikey? This better not be Dr. Squirrelenstein again"Raph said. "Yeah cause I am not going to read you another bedtime story"I said as I hug my teddy bear. "Worse there's no sign of Leo, and he's not picking up his T-Phone"Mikey said.

"One guess where he is"Raph said. "We should head to Karai's. I'll run a trace on his phone. Let's go!"Donnie said. "Wait!"I yelled and they look at me. I snap and I had my suit on. "Alright let go"I said and we ran off.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"I think I found him. I tracked Leo's T-Phone to Auman Chemicals"Donnie said then I pop my head out. 

"They must be trying to take down Shredder's operation on their own"I said and they look at me. "I call Zack for any inform"I said. "Is he crazy?"Raph said as he drove. "Yeah, this sounds like something you would do, Raph"Mikey said and Raph drove faster.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"This is it"Donnie said as we got out of the van. 

"Let's do this"Raph said as we ran in. "Booyaka-Aw, man, we missed the battle? Lame, dude"Mikey said as we look around. "They got to be here somewhere"Raph said. "Or they decide to fight somewhere else?"I said.