Requiem

I giggle as Raph glared at his artwork.

A few weeks ago, Raph ask me to teach him how to draw and I agree. He is very good that I don't think he even needs my help. For some reason, he drawing something that he doesn't want me to see. "My dudes, my bros, my Turts. It's that time again. 

Our series is winding down. The end of a season, the final episode of "Chris Bradford and his 2Ruff Krew"!"Mikey said and put it on then sat down between Donnie and Leo. "Alison?"Selena said. "Yep?"I said. "It is time for your recharger," Yaga said. 

Yaga now lives with us and stays in my old room as I stay with my parents and Zack. It was weird at first but I got used to it. I nod then Raph held my hand. "I promise to tell you every small detail that you miss" he whispers. "Thank you" I whisper then hug him. 

I quickly follow them to the training room. I saw Master Splinter was mediated. Selena did a small fake cough and I look at her. "We will do a recharge then we will practice your spells. Are you ready?"She said and I nod. We held hands. 

We close our eyes then waited. What is going on? Isn't she supposed to say something? "Um hello?"I said then saw me but in the wolf form? "You need to get your gem back. It...will help us" she said as she walks toward me slowly. "What?"I said as I took some steps back.

"Your gem...A secret the Peleta doesn't tell you because then you will be scared...about yourself" She said then went to her knee. "Are you okay?!"I said. "Your magic...is unstable. Our magic is unstable without it" she said. She look at me with teary eyes. 

"Peleta used to be dangerous creatures...we used to be so violent...we couldn't control our emotions because...we didn't know it...back then...When Pele arrives...She helps us with gems...fill with knowledge of her world" She said then scream. 

"No!"I yell as her body began to take different shapes. I scream as the whole room turns dark. "Alison!"I heard someone yell then I open my eyes. I fell and saw I was back in the training room. I look around and noticed Selena and Yaga were laying on the ground. 

"Guys!"I said. "Master Splinter..."Leo said, walking in then saw us. "What happens here?" he said. "Just... a little magic mishap," Selena said as Yaga help her. What just happen? "I think it is best if you don't use your magic," Yaga said then they left. 

Did I do something wrong? "Leo, is there something you need?"Splinter said. "You've been kind of distant the past few days. You've been meditating non-stop and you're barely sleeping. Are you okay?"Leo said. Splinter got up.

"Leonardo, my son, please. Let us not talk about me. Let's talk about you. Do you know why you are the leader of this team?"Splinter said as he look at Leo. "Um, yeah, because I asked to be. You said it wasn't because of my skills" he said.

"I said that only to temper your ego at the time. I knew even when you were a small boy that you would one day grow up to be the leader of this team, and when I pass on to be like a father as well" Splinter said. "Pass on? What are you talking about, Sensei?"I said as I walk toward them. 

"Leonardo, if I can only impart one piece of wisdom that will remain with you forever, remember, giving guidance to your brothers and friends does not come from here. It comes from here" Splinter said, pointing at Leo's head then point his heart.

"I don't get it," I said. "You-you're fine, Father. Is there something you're not telling me? Us?"Leo said. "Hey Leo, want to go visit Karai? Party at the Mutanimals' crib, yo" Mikey said as the other pop their head in. "And you can come too, Sensei," Raph said. 

"Hmm, perhaps I do need to get out of the sewers for a time," Splinter said as he walks toward them. "Alison, come on!"Raph said as he grabs my hands. "Whoa, Raph! Okay, I am going!"I said then we ran off, laughing.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We drove quickly because we receive a message from Zack that S Shredder attacks them.