The Noxious Avenger

"Quiet. Something in alley"We heard Rocksteady said.

I made them invisible. "Oh, is only garbage man-"he said and Leo kick him across the face. I snap my finger and turn visible again. "What the what? How'd you find us? Hoo, hoo!"Bebop said, shooting laser at Donnie, He block them with his staff.

"By staking out Shredder's lair for 15 hours straight without so much as a bathroom break!"Donnie said. "That, and you're driving a van with a Bebop and Rocksteady sign on it"Mikey said and I sigh. 

"Too much inform, don't ya think?"I said and they attack us. We doge their attack. I attack Rocksteady but he keep doing them or blocking them. "Eat mutagen!"Bebop said as he threw mutagen at Mikey. "Not the face!"'Mikey said and I push him a side.

*Theme song*
We look up and stood up.

"Thanks sis"he said. "Your welcome"I said then we ran to attack. "He-hee, ho-hoo!"Bebop said. "Booyaka-"Mikey said but Donnie was thrown toward him and they fell down. " We're getting our shells waxed"Donnie said and I hep them up. 

"What brings you two morons here anyway? Dexter Flyface's grocery list?"Raph said then Rocksteady try to hit him. "Is not grocery list"Rocksteady said, trying to hit him. "Run. We cannot return to Shredder with the empty hand"Rocksteady said. 

"That's my cue to bounce"Bebop said and turn invisble. He punch Leo. "I'm outie 5000"he said as he escape. Rocksteady glare at us. "Look out!"Donnie said then we were thrown around the room.

"Oh, Raph, never mock a thousand pounds rhino 'Kay? Thanks"Mikey said as we lay on the ground. We stood up and groan. "Come on, let go home and patch up before they find us"I said and we all ran home.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We are in the lair, resting.

"According to the lab's records, two things are missing: Mutagen"I said, looking at my phone. "Which they threw at my head"Mikey said, looking at me. "Which they threw at Mikey's head, and Reagent-X, an ingredient needed to make a mind control serum"I said. 

"So what's the game plan?"Raph said. "Reagent-X still needs an additional chemical solvent in order to work"Donnie said as he sat next to me. "Let's just hope Bebop and Rocksteady haven't found all the components yet"Leo said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"Muckman? Joan Grody should have left you in charge of names, Mikey"April said as Mikey nod. 

We all were watching T.V but I was busy reading my spell book on Donnie's lap. "I would have gone with The Noxious Avenger"Mikey said and we blink. "Hmm, I bet he's one of Stockman-Fly's experiments gone awry"Donnie said.

"I say we find this guy and, assuming we can tell his butt from his face, kick it"Raph said. "He might be on our side"Leo said and I stood up. "They said he stopped a mugging"I said as I close my book.

"What if Shredder wants the Reagent-X to control Muckman?"Donnie said. "Like I said: Find butt, then kick it"Raph said. "How about let look for him and see if he is bad or good?"I said and he look at me. "Can I kick his butt if I am right?"he said and I nod.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"You see that? Only a guilty man runs"Raph said as we watch from the rooftop.

"Or a scared one. He might want to stay out of sight, just like you"April said. We watch as he look both way then melted. "Let go"Leo said and we jump to another rooftop. "They don't care about me. I'm just a joke a sideshow they can point and laugh at"we heard him said. 

"Dude, are you talking to your eyeball?"Mikey said as we landed safely. "Turtle men?"he said. "Well, technically, we're turtle teens"Donnie said and the mutant put his eye back in. He growl at them. "It was you!"He yelled as trash float up in the sky.