City at War

It's been weeks since we saved Earth and stopped the Black Hole Generator.

Things have finally been cooling down. No more Triceratons. No more Kraang. And best of all, no more Shredder and his goons. They've completely disappeared from the city. I was able to spend time with my parents and found out they bought a house which is close to the turtle!

I want to live with them but It felt weird not being with my friends so sometime I stay with the turtles and other time I stay with my parents. My parents got a job. My mother a fashion designer and my father has a director. I felt proud and wonder how they got their job. 

When I ask, she just wink while my father chuckle. But tonight, the night of the full moon, Master Splinter is performing a very special initiation. "April O'Neil"he said then spoke something in a different language.  

My mother saw this and lean next to me. "It's Japanese"she said and I nod. "This tanto represents the Dragon. Strong, fierce, intelligent. A dragon not only relies on its physical strength, but its keen intellect as well"he said but he brought out two weapon. 

He spoke again in Japanese. "Be at one in spirit and body. Be like the dragon"He said then spoke in Japanese. "April O'Neil, you are now a Kunoichi of the Hamato Clan"he said as April smile. We were about to stand up but he put his hand up.

"We are also here for Alison. May you come up here?"he said as my mother clap her hand. I stood up and sat on my knee, next to April. "Um why?"I said. "For years, I watch you grow and you were a quick learner. 

When I first met you, I thought you may needed my help but you have proved that no one should judge a book by it cover. So here a Shikomizue. Because of its hidden and concealed nature, covert agents known as shinobi often preferred it, especially when embarking on secretive missions.

If a shinobi carried a traditional sword, there was a greater risk of his or her cover being blown. But the shikomizue allowed shinobi to arm discreetly arm themselves for covert missions without blowing their cover"he said as I smile.

I grab it and touch it softly. "Alison Aiwaza, you are now a Kunoichi of the Hamato Clan"Splinter said as they all cheer. "Oh, yeah, celebration time!"Mikey said. "Congrats, April and Alison. You two deserve it"Leo said. "You did great"Donnie said and I hug him.

"Thanks, guys! You're the best!"April said. "We couldn't have done it with out guys"I said and they pick April up. "Cowabunga!"They said as they threw April into the air. I smile then turn around, seeing Selena.

"I am so proud of you my queen. This is a great honor"She said as she bow. "You don't have to bow. We are friends now"I said as she stood up. She smile as my parent came in. "So who want cake?"My mother said and we all cheer.

*Theme song*
We ran on the rooftop.

I was practicing running as a wolf on the rooftop. "Oh, man, remember when I had a hard time keeping up with you guys?"April said then we stop. I huff then transform back into myself. I stood up and shaking my head.

My mother made me a new suit for this day and I love it! It make me feel so fancy and so light. It had wedge instead of heels! And get this, I can change it into heel, flats or wedge anytime I want! I can't believe they made this. 

"Can't believe I'm finally a full-fledged ninja"April said. "Sure, you made it to the third dan, but there's still seven more grades, each with different levels, so"Raph said, folding his arm. "Don't rain on her ninja parade, Raph"I said, sitting down.

"It's amazing you made it to Kunoichi, April. Ignore everything Raph just said"Donnie said. "Yeah, I always do. Makes life way simpler"Mikey said then Raph grab him. I giggle as I stood up. "Come on, ninjas. Let's call it a night"Leo said as we walk off.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"City's quiet. For now"Leo said as we look around.