Karai's Vendetta

I was researching some book about dream.

I want to know what happen and why I was able to talk to my parent. Also about my magic. I yawn then close the book. The timer ding and I took out some cupcake from the oven. This time, I made it with strawberry filling. 

I place it to cool and decide to check on them. I was supposed to train but because I hurt my ankle, he allow me to take a break. He told me while I rest, I should practice my magic and try to find some clues about myself. 

I close my eyes and thought of myself floating in the air. I need to control my magic. I felt lift up and I open my eyes. "I got it!"I cheer then move the tray toward me. I float slowly toward the dojo and saw Mikey, holding his feet. 

"Don't worry, stubby. You're not as horrible as he says"Mikey said. Okay? "Michelangelo, why did you give up so easily?"Spinter said as Mikey look at him. "There was nothing I could do"he said, shrugging his shoulder. 

"There is always something you can do. Observe. Raphael, kannuki jime!"he said as he walk next to Raphael. He look at me as I landed on my feet. I shrug and Raphael lift Splinter up. "The key is to unbalance your opponent"Spinter said. "But how?"Mikey said as he sat down. 

"However you can. For example"he said and lick Raphael's cheek. He pull away and splinter knock him off his feet. "Whoa"I said and he walk toward me. "You see? There is always a way"he said then clean his mouth.

"Blech, and you need to take a bath"he said, looking at Raphael. He saw the cupcakes and grab one. "And you making good cupcake. Can you make something different?"he said and I hum. "I could try if I find my father's recipe box"I said and he nod.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
I got out of my room and yawn.

"Hey, guys. Guess what April and I have been up to"Donnie said and we blink. "That's right! Analyzing sewage"he said. "Who says you don't know how to show a girl a good time?"Raphael said and I giggle. "It nice to know that you guys had fun"I said as I smile.

We follow Donnie to his lab. "April and I were going through some files on the Kraang storage device. We found out that they're using a special process to change Earth's water into Kraang water"Donnie said as he brought a glass of kraang water.

"They've already started the process. We found a low concentration of Kraang chemicals in the sewage"April said. "Whoa"Mikey said as he look at it. "And I take it that's a bad thing"Raph said, folding his arm. 

"Anything that has to do with Kraang is always something bad"I said as I flip my hair. "Watch what happens when I dip this slice of Mikey's shrimp and sardine pizza into pure Kraang water"Donnie said then it melt the pizza. "How do you sleep at night?"Mikey said. 

"Presently, there's only a tiny bit in the water supply, but the concentration is increasing, which means-"he said, looking at the slice. "Every slice of pizza in New York will be destroyed?"Mikey said. "Along with anyone who uses water"April said and Mikey frown. 

"I don't want to live in a world without pizza"he said and knock it off. "Look out!"Donnie said and it spill a little on April. "Huh? Wha-"she said as she look at her hand. "Nothing happened to you"Donnie said. 

"Maybe it's 'cause she's not made out of pizza"Mikey said and his computer beep. "The scanners located the Kraang facility transforming the water supply, which is right here. We gotta stop it!"Donnie said.

"Looks like we got a mission. You coming, April?"I said, smiling. "Sounds like a blast, but unfortunately, it's on the bottom of the East River, and equally unfortunately, I have an essay due. Plus I wouldn't mind a little human food"she said as she grab her books.