The Mutation Situation

I was in the street, picking up some food.

Our food supply is low and I decide to go buy some. I am so glad that my boss gave me money even if I didn't work. He know I am busy saving the world and he want the turtle to have their stomach full when we are saving the word.

I listen to my music then spin around a little. Something bark at me and I gasp. It was a wolf. "Aw are you lost?"I said as I went on my knee. It put it head on my hand when I put the grocery down. I pet it then it lick my cheek.

I giggle as I hug it. "Sorry love but I got to go"I said then it wimp. "Fine. You can come with me but I am going to name you Cookie"I said and it bark. I bump into someone and fell down. Cookie growl and bark at them.

"And let's not forget cottage cheese demon. If we didn't stuff him in that microwave, the Earth would be drowned in living cheese!"Mikey said then he saw me. "Oops sorry Alison. Who your new friend?"Mikey said as he help me up. 

"It okay and I found her. Her name is Cookie because I name her. Just where is the food?"I said then I saw Donnie holding them. "Thanks"I said as he gave it back to me. "For the 22nd time, Mikey, there was no cottage cheese demon, ever!"Raph said.

The he saw me. "Alison! What are you doing here? I thought you were at the lair?"he said. "Yeah, I was picking up some grocery"I said as I show him the bag. "Did you see him?"Mikey said as Donnie came. He pick some bag from me and I smile.

"No!"Raph said. "Then how do you know, huh?"Mikey said. "What? I that doesn't even make-" Raph said then sigh. "Sure, man. Cheese demon. Whatever you say"I said and Mikey smile. "And you became a phoenix!"Mikey said.

"What?"I said. "Yeah. You became like a goddess. Hey that fit you"Donnie said and I blush. "Whatever. We are awesome!"I said and they cheer. "Come with us!"Raph aid but I shook my head. "I can't. Got to take this to the lair"I said.

"Come on Alison. You been cooking and saving the world with us. How about having some fun?"Donnie said and I smile. "I could use my magic but what about Cookie?"I said then the grocery disappear. "Bring her"Donnie said and I nod. 

Mikey cheer as he threw me up. I laugh as Leo caught me. He threw me up and Raph caught me. He threw me up and I floated. "Try and catch me~"I said to Donnie who blushed. I used my magic to lift cookie. I place her on the rooftop. 

They ran on the roof as I did some cool trick.  "Unh, yes! Month long Kraang/Shredder mega-defeat celebration rules!"Mikey yelled. They all hooting and howling. "So are we gonna stop by April's?"Donnie said and we stop. "What?"I said. 

"We are 1.3 blocks and six no, no seven meters away from her apartment"Donnie said and I blink. "Yeah that's not weird or anything, Donnie"Raph said. "Well since we are close? Let go pay her a visit"I said and he smile. 

We went to her house and he knock on her window. "Handsome-gram for April o'Neil!"Donnie said. "Ugh. Did you really just say that?"Raph said as I giggle. "Handsome-gram? That was cute"I said and Donnie blush. 

"Guys! Um, great to see you! Yeah, uh, you mind staying on the fire escape? And who is this?"April said, petting Cookie and we all look at each other. "Seems like you've been avoiding us lately, April"Leo said. 

"It's not my fault. Dad's alien abduction nightmares are getting worse. He's so freaked out, he won't let me out at night"April said and I sigh. "Understandable"I said and Cookie bark at me. I chuckle then pet her. 

"I'm sorry, April. It's just what if the Kraang are still out there? Waiting? Lurking? I'll do anything to protect you"Mr.O'Neil said as he appear out of the shadow. "Dad"she said, facing her father as she sigh.