Trans-Dimensional Turtles

We were busying typing something until Mikey enter the room.

"Hello, Michelangelo. I'm surprised you're still awake"Fugitoid said. "Isn't it the middle of the night? Or whatever you call it in space?"Mikey said. "No time to rest now, Mikey. There's one last piece of the Black Hole Generator left, and we got to find it"Leo said and I yawn.

"As queen, can I got to bed?"I said and Donnie smile at me. "You can sleep here. I got your part cover"Donnie said as I lean on his side. "Can't we just destroy the pieces we already have? What are the Triceratons gonna do with one stupid piece?"Raph said.

"Well, what if they figure out a way to replicate the technology, Raph?"Donnie said. "Donatello is right. The machine must be destroyed. Every last piece of it"Fugitoid said then the alarm was heard. "Um, what's going on, Professor?"Leo said as we stood up.

"It seems to be some kind of hyperspatial trans-mat trying to hone in on five targets. You five!"he said and we gasp. We all started to float then went into a portal. "We are going to die!"I yelled, closing my eyes. We scream until we stop floating.

I open my eyes and stood up. "Where.... Where are we?"Leo said. "I think I speak for everyone when I say-"Mikey said as Leo looked at us. We all look so two dimensional. "Holy Sewer Cakes!"Mikey said as we yell.

*Theme song*
"How is this possible? Where are we?"Leo said as I look at myself.

"Why am I wearing this?! I look like Irma but with long hair and more emo!"I said as I touch my tanktop. "Oh no, dudes. I think we're in Pittsburgh!"Mikey said. "The world is so flat, I can't even see my own butt!"Raph said then slide down. "Donnie, explanation?"he said.

"We're possibly in some kind of alternate dimension"Donnie and I said then we look at each other. "Huh?"Mikey said as we turn around. Four other turtles and a human that look like me? "Whoa"I said. "They're"Donnie said.

"Us?"Mikey said. "No way!"Raph said then look at something. "He's got a blaster. Get him!"Raph said as we took our weapon. "Aw, nuts, it's not a-"One of them said. "Take 'em down"Leo said as we ran toward them. "We don't want to fight you"The one in light blue mask said.

"Well, then you shouldn't have pointed a laser at us"Leo said. "Talk. Who sent you? The Triceratons?"Raph said. "Get off of me, you crack-shelled imposter!"The one with light red mask said. The human girl fire-blast at Raph. "Ow!"He said. "Thanks love!"The other one said.

"Hey!"I yelled then send some thunderbolt at her. She yelp then she look at me. "Why did you stole my look?"she said. "Like I ever want to wear this. I think you have no taste"I said and she gasp. "How dare you?!"She said then send some fire blast.

I doge it and made a shield appear. "For your information, I look great unlike you. You look like a pig!"She said and I gasp. "How dare you?!"Me and Donnie said and I sent a sonic blast at her. "Totally radical!"One with light orange mask said. "You're just like me, dude!"they both said.

"Cowabunga!"the light orange mask one said while "Booyakashaa!"Mikey said. "I'm trying to tell you! This isn't a weapon. It's a portal projector!The one with light purple mask said. "Oh, yeah? Well, how do we know you're not a Kraang?"Donnie said.

"That's why we brought you here. Krang! He's causing trouble in our dimension, and yours too"The other Leo said. "Krang's like trying to destroy both our realities, dudes! We just don't know how. You got to believe us!"the other Mikey said.

"That's why we called on you poseurs I mean, Turtles for help. Did I say poseurs? Oops"The other Raph said. "Poseurs? You guys don't even fight with your weapons! And what's up with the initials on your belts? Lame!"Raph said.