The legend of the Kuro Kabuto

*Theme song*
Leo watch his father, who was looking at a photo then at another photo.

A photo of a little girl with her father and her mother. He look down then he walk away. Tv was playing in background as Leo thought of himself. Why did Alison left? Why did she went with the shredder? She is the most innocent, nice, sweet little girl.

Why in the world would she join them? "Pizza's here"Raph said and open the box of pizza. "Huh? You got one pizza? I'm like a two pizzas all by myself guy"Mikey said as Raph grab his slice. "Would you relax?"Donnie said and munch on his pizza.

"Pizza is mine"he said and he smoke-bomb. "Booyakasha!"he yelled as they cover their eyes. "Mikey!"Raph yelled. "I cannot believe you'd do that"Donnie said as Mikey try to find the slices of pizza. "Ah! Where's the pizza?"he said as Leo glare at them.

"How can you guys fool around like this when Karai and Alison needs our help?"Leo said. "Ugh, not this again"Raph said. "We have to rescue them"Leo said. "Look, maybe she believes Splinter is her father, but she was still raised by Shredder. 

You think she's gonna turn on him just like that? And Alison"he said. The room got quiet for a second. "She made her choice. We should respect that"Raph said as he look down. He look at his hand and remember how she giggle and hold her hand when Spike turn into a mutated.

"Yes, I do. We can still save her. Now am I the leader of this team or not?"Leo said.They look at each other and Donnie shrug. "More or less"Raph said. "More or less? So I'm only the leader until I tell you to do something you don't want to?"Leo said.

They both look at each other as Leo sigh. He wish Alison was her. She would say something positive or help him with his team a little. "Ugh, fine. I'm gonna check out Shredder's lair, see if it has any weak points and get her back"Leo said. Donnie sigh as he stood up. 

"Wait. We'll come with you"he said. He also want to save Alison. She was their bright starlight to them and especially for him. He feel like it was his fault since he know how Alison felt that she was played with her heart. "But this doesn't mean we're going in"Raph said as he stood up too. 

"Pizza. Pizza. Pizza? Pizza?"Mikey said as he look for his slice of pizza. He gasp when he found one. "Ahh!"he said as he grab it. "Come on"Rap said and he pull him. Mikey drop it and he look at it sadly. He groan as they left.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
I was watching Karai.

She ask Shredder to make me the guard, so she wouldn't get bored. "So why did you, a weakling, decide to join him? You don't know what you are messing with"she said as I stood tall. "I did not and I know what I am doing. I am just a spy"I said and she smile. 

"I knew there was a smart powerful butterfly inside"she said. "I learn from the best"I said as I smile at her. The door open and we look. "He is here"I whisper and she went to position. He look at me and I nod at him.

"Karai. You must know I never wanted this to happen. Splinter is your father, yes. But it would've been wrong to allow you to be brought up by scum like him. I did what I had to do, what I knew was right. I-I hope that one day you will understand that"Shredder said then he left.

"Coast is clear"I said. She look up then try to escape. "You know I could just open the door for you?"I said. "Then you be caught easily"she said. "True but I want to get back to the turtle. Fishface is annoying me"I said as she chuckle.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
The turtle drove in the shellrasier

"I'm thinking we might have better luck if we tunnel up from underneath Shredder's lair"Leo said. "Ooh, what if we tunnel down from above? That'll really confuse 'em"Mikey said, happily.