The Kraang Conspiracy

"Whoo-hoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo!"Mikey said as he cheer.

"Yeah! Let's do this! Yeah!"He said as I ran with my headphone on. I stop and look back at April. "I never understood how-How turtles could Could be so. So fast"she said as I took it off. "Come on, April. This is just the warm-up"Mikey said.

"The warm-up? For two hours?"April said, shock. "That's what ninjas do. Training sometimes lasts four, five hours at a time. Awesome, right? Yeah"Leo said, happily. "Are you kidding me? I'm gonna puke. What about a real mission?"April said as she caught her breath.

"It took 15 years of training before Master Splinter let us go on a real mission. You got a long way to go, sister"Raph said. "But what about Alison?"She said and they look at me. "Let say Leo doesn't want his princess to get hurt again"I said and the team chuckle.

"You are not my princess! You look like one but at the same time you can handle yourself"he said. "You are so right....I am a warrior princess!"I said as he shook his head. "Not that long. A decade or two will fly by like that"Donnie said then snap his finger.

"For a turtle"April said. "Maybe we should take her on more missions, Leo. It makes sense" Donnie said. "Yeah! The best training she could have is hanging with the ninjas"Mikey said, happily.

"Uh-uh. No way. It's too dangerous"Leo said, folding his arm. "What if something happens to her?"Raph said, leaning on the wall. "Um then we will save her. It is not like we save people before"I said, pulling my hair up.

"My head. Guys, I think there's someone watching us. Right over there!"April said as a shadow disappear. Man I knew I should transform but instead I wanted to train myself as a human. "Get him!"Leo yelled as he point at the shadow.

*Theme song*
"Grappling hooks!"Leo yelled as the stranger ran off. 

They took it out and shot it to the other side. "Aw, yeah!"Mikey yelled as they slide down. April try to shoot but it hit Donnie instead. "Wanna ride?"I said as I stood on the rope. She smile then something was thrown between us

"April, Alison, use my rope!"Donnie said and I shook my head. I got off, walking back. "Alison, what are you doing?"she said. I transform into a full wolf and jump to the other side of the roof. "April, Alison, use my rope"Raph said in a girly voice. 

I transform into full human. I hit him on the side of the head. "She's already slowing us down, Donnie"Raph said as I shook my head. "Ignore him. Go help her"I said and he smile at me. "This way. Let's move, people"Leo yelled as I stood beside him. 

The guys climb down and went inside the fire escape. We all went to the window and waited. "It's quiet. Too quiet"Donnie whisper then Leo look at me. I nod then made the window invisible. "Now I know why she can go to mission"April whisper as I smile softly.

They went inside and I made the window visible. Donnie open the window for me and help me in. Leo and Raph turn on some flashlight. We look around and it kinda creep me out. "It's us"Donnie said, lighting on the broad that has full of picture. 

"Not just us. Photos of mutants and Kraang. Lots and lots of Kraang"Leo said. "So what's with all the creep-tastic pictures?"April said. "Well, I guess we've seen enough here, guys. Let's get out of here"Raph said and I look at him, confused.

He nod and I grin. I walk a little then the guy went to check. Raph grab him and put him in the air. "Whoa! Don't hurt me. I'm a friend"He said. "Stalker is more like it"Raph then he look at all of us. "Raph put him down. I think he mean no harm"I said

"After all these months, finally face-to-face with the talking ninja turtles, Alison Aizawa and April o'Neil herself"the guy said and I growl. I hate it when peolpe take picture of me. "You better start talking, pal. What's with the photos? Who are you?"I yelled and Raph blink.