Mutagen man unleashed

I went to the living room and saw Mikey watching something on T.V.

"What the heck is this nonsense? It's terrible!"Raph said. "Terribly awesome! I found these old tapes in a dumpster"Mikey said as he show us a crate full of tapes. "Tapes?"Leo said. "Check it out"Mikey said as I took one of the tapes.

"Dude, this is awful. And you guys complained about space heroes"Leo said. "Their lips don't even match what they're saying! I could never watch a show this bad!"Raph said. "I would givve it a try"I said as I shrug my shoulder.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
"There are too many of them, Captain!"The girl said.

"So she's the princess of an entire planet?"Raph said. "Cool!"I said as I smile. "Yep, and she also pilots the robot's left leg. She rules! But that scientist dude made the robot"Mikey said. "The story has such an intricate, layered plot. Four stars!"Donnie said.

"P-p-princess, I'd like to invite you for space dinner if you please, yes?"The guy in the green suit said. "What? I, date a weakling like you? Not for 10,000 Zarkon crystals!"the girl said as she walk away. The guy laugh as I look at them confused.

"Donnie, that is so you and April, dude!"Mikey said as he laugh. "It is not! Meh, this show is lame anyway. The plot makes zero sense! I'll be in the lab"Donnie said as he walk off. "Nice job Mikey! You hurt his feeling!"I said as I stood up.

I went toward the lab and saw him. "Donnie?"I said. "What am I to April anyway? I'm worse than a nerd. I'm a freak! We're all total and complete freak"Donnie yelled. "Donnie!"I yelled and he jump a little. "Alison! I didn't heard you come in"he said, trying to be cool.

"Were you saying bad stuff about yourself?"I said. "Um sorry about that"he said and I shook my head. "Stop that. You are awesome and you are handsome. You are not freak. You are Donnie"I said as I hold his hand.

He smile and hug me. "You are right Alison. Sorry, Timothy"he said as we look at him. I feed him with some food and I look back at Donnie. "Ah, doesn't matter anyway. April blames us for her dad's mutation"he said.

"No she doesn't. She just need time"I said, putting my right hand on his shoulder. He push it away and I frown. "I have to find an antidote a retro-mutagen! And pretty soon you won't have to be a barely sentient glob of intestinal goo any longer"Donnie said.

"Donnie, you need to relax your mind"I said and he glare at me. "I am sorry but I want to fix this"he said. "You will fix this. You are smart and amazing at these thing. Now, let's see"I said and he pour something inside the mutagen. We wait but then it froze. 

It shook, then broke into pieces. "Oh! Frozen?"I said as I poke the shatter pieces. "Oh, great. Another batch lost! I swear, if it's the last thing I do, I'm gonna find a cure and win April back"Donnie said as he left. I sigh and decide to follow him.

*Theme song*
I walk to April school and sigh.

I have to fix this. I want to help Donnie any way as possible. Also I found out I can change into a mutated wolf anytime I want! I walk inside and saw tons of kids. I push my hair back as some guy look at me. This is school huh? I found April and I touch her shoulder. 

She gasp and saw me. "Alison? What are you doing here? How are you human?"she said, glaring at me. "I came to give you this and that a long story"I said as I gave her a brown bag. She open it and gasp. "Cupcake? But why?"she said. 

"We are sorry about what happen and we hope you forgive us?"I said and she sigh. "I forgive you but not the turtle. Not until they fix my father"she said and I nod. Something hit the back of my head and I turn around.