Battle for New York

I woke up and stretch my arm.

"Wow! Its bonding rate is phenomenal"Donnie said as I yawn. They both look at me. "Sorry Alison if we woke you up"Leo said and I chuckle. "It is okay because now I am awake. So what happen that made Donnie so hype?"I said.

"Haha, I can't believe it! This will save me months of lab work! Okay, let me see"he said, ignoring me. "One small drop and I'm able to transform an entire vial of Mutagen into Retro-Mutagen!"he said and laugh.

"Mikey, you're amazing!"Donnie said.  "I know"Mikey said and smash a slice of pizza with a toy. "Wow, did we step into some kinda alternate dimension here?"Raph said as I let my hair go. "Wanna some help?"Raph said and I nod.

"Okay, what chemicals did you use to help create the rapid cellular bonding?! Uh, I think I added a bunch of stuff like uranate, anolite, uh, moronic acid, and some, uh, garlic-cappuccino pizza?"Mikey said 

"Nope. Same dimension"he said as he keep brushing my hair. "Are you kidding me? You do one awesome thing, and you can't even remember how you did it?!"Donnie said, freaking out. "Dude, calm down"I said.

"Donatello, be glad that Michelangelo's tomfoolery yielded the gift that it did. Focus on the goal at hand. You must find all of the transformed people of New York and change them back"Splinter said as he enter.

"But, Sensei, we don't even know what happened to them"Leo said then Raph pat my head. I look at a broken glass and smile. "Thanks for the nice bun"I said then he smile. "Anything for you princess"he said and I shook my head.

"I think I know. They were taken to Dimension X by the Kraang"April said as we look at her. "I can see them in my dreams, millions of mutated humans trapped there"she said, scared. "So we drop in to TCRI, break into their portal and zap ourselves to Dimension X"Raph said

"Yo, we can do this! We can save New York!"Mikey said. "He is right. It is time to fight back"I said as I put my hand on my waist. "And I've got the perfect new invention to storm Dimension X!"Donnie said.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
We are on the rooftop, looking at a water tower?

"A water tower?"I said. "That's your new invention?"Leo said and they laugh. I hum and look around. "Oh, man! Wow, that's one giant step for turtle-kind, Donnie. Nice"Raph said. "It's not exactly what it appears to be"Donnie said as I touch it.

"Get down!"Leo said then Raph pull me under the water tower. The spaceship whirring as it pass us. "They're scanning for humans"Leo said then I turn into a shadow. I slither around in the dark then I was pulled into someone's shadow.

Someone not human. "Resistance to Kraang is that which is known as futile"I said then two people groan. "Prepare to be mutated by Kraang!"I said as they pled for mercy. I slither out and squeeze the life out of it.

Some of the mutagen almost fell on them and Leo push them to safety.  "Phew! Are you two all right?"Leo ask them as I turn back into human.  "Aah!"The women scream. "Run!"The man yelled. "Alien turtles! Demon girl!"The women yelled as they ran off.

"I been called worst"I said as I shrug. "No, that's okay! It's not like we saved your lives or anything!"Leo yelled then we turn around. We took out our weapon. "Booyakasha!"Miikey yelled from behind and they knock out three Kraang. 

"Aah! Let's kick some Kraang!"Raph said. We ran toward some and I made my hand into shadow. They got hit and I threw one of them up in the air. "Yah! Coming at you, Raph!"I said then he stab it. "Huh!"he said then he grin at me. 

"Thanks. Now let show them how it is done"He said as I smile. We both held hand and ran toward them. We slice them and punch them together. "Whoa!"I said then I grip on my dagger. I twirl, doging their attack then jump up. I threw my dagger at it head then did a back flip.