Not everything is easy

I watch as we left

I touch the window and frown. Why did I decide to go with this lady? "Princess, are you okay?"The lady said. "Yes of course"I said as I look at her. "You don't know how long we been looking for you"she said.

"Oh then I am sorry for causing you the trouble"I said and she shook her head. "Nonsense. You are worth for the trouble"she said as we face each other. She smile and touch my cheek. "Your mother would be so proud of you and what you became"she said as I smile.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
"We are here"she said and I look outside. 

"It beautiful!"I said as she chuckle. "It really is"She said as we landed. The door open and we look outside. People whisper as I blush. I am not used to a crowd. Must be because I was with the turtles all time, hiding from human. 

"Princess"the boy with dog ears said,with a blue rose. It the kid from the portal! I hug him and pick him up. "Hey there. Why, this is such a lovely rose"I said and he place the rose behind my ear. "What is going on here?!"said a voice and they made a path. 

A lady with a big pink dress came and look at me. "My lady, it is the lost princess. Siren's daughter, Princess Alison"She said,bowing  and the lady glare at me. "Alison? We thought she was dead since we haven't got any message back from them 10 year ago"she said and I huff. 

"Well I am here, aren't I?"I said and went on my knee. She gasp as I kiss the kid's forehead. I put him down and he ran off, giggling. She glare at me as I stood up. "What?"I said. "As a princess, you must never be seen around them"she said. 

"Well guess what? I don't care. No one should be treated differently just cause you have a bigger status"I said and she walk back. The other whisper to each other as she look around. "Kate? Bring her to the castle. She need to learn the rules"she said and she walk away. 

"Yes my lady"she said as she bow. I sigh and she look at me. "I am sorry about that. She is like that for a good reason. It to protect us from the outside"Katie said. That sound weird. It should like she trying to control us.
🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢
I grunt as they tighten the corset.

They got rid of my clothes and decide to make me more lady-like. More like a princess. She send this servants to change me. "A princess must be skinny and fit. Not fat"My aunt said. "I am not fat! I am chubby. Nothing wrong of being chubby"I said then I gasp. 

They finish with the corset then one of them put my arm up. I close my eyes then heard some rattle? I open my eyes and saw a cage form as a skirt? I think it call a crinoline if I remember from a book I read. 

Then a weird looking tank top which I think is called the camisole which went over the corset then I put my hand out. "Can I not wear this thing? I mean it is too much for me"I said and they look at the queen.

"Fine but you are keeping the corset! A lady must have a nice figure if she want to look good to her people"She said. "Yeah or you want to died much faster"I whisper as they took out the crinoline and the camisole.

They put the dress on and on of them were doing my hair. "You look beautiful, princess Alison"said a maid as they walk back. I look at her and thought to myself, she look familiar. "What are you?"I said. "We are the nymph"she said. 

"Wait, you guys are real?"I said and they giggle. "Yep! You humans are so funny!"Another Nymph said. So they are real. One of them brush my hair as the other look for something. "So how come I heard a lot of you guys on earth?"I said. 

"Oh, those are the one who get punish by the queen"The second one said. Punish? They put something on my hair and place a mirror in front of me. "You look like a real princess"They all said as I walk toward the mirror.