New girl in town

I was busy with my new motorcycle.

I ask Donnie to make one for me and he did. He found a broken one and fix it, making it awesome. Of course I help and design my motorcycle. Also I am free from the case! Now I can fight with both of my arm. I stop and bob my head to my music.

I saw the pizza guy pass by then get caught by a mutant? "No! Not the pizza guy! Take Donnie!"Mikey said. "Hey Mikey"I said as the other ran toward the mutant. "Snakeweed's getting away!"Donnie yelled then I grip on the handle.

"On it!"I said and chase after the mutant. "Oh! Oh! Somebody help me!"The pizza guy said and I stop. "We've got him trapped"Leo said as I took off my helmet. "Good. Then let's go weed-whacking!"Raphael said as he took out his sais. "Tree-trimming!"Donnie said.

"Gardening! Boom! Ha ha! Oh, yeah. Mikey put the sprinkles on that sundae"Mikey said as I sigh. "Let's go!"Raphael said. " Hang on, Raph. We're not charging a 12 foot regenerate mutant"Leo said. "Then what are we doing?"I said and he look up.

"We'll take Snakeweed from above, Tie him up in the clotheslines. Come on"Leo said as he climb up. "That'll take forever, and we have to stop Snakeweed now! I mean, he's kidnapping people"Rapheal said as I put my hair up.

"Not just people people who bring pizza"Mikey said as I start to climb. "We take him from above. Let's move!"Leo said as they started to climb. We got on the roof and Leo look at us. "On my count. One, two Where'd he?"Leo said as we saw an empty ally.

"And the award for worst leader goes to"Raphael said. "How am I the worst leader?"Leo said. "If we did this my way, Snakeweed would be toast by now"Raphael said. "Ugh. That'd be some nasty toast"Mikey said as Donnie and I pull him back.

"This way would've worked if you hadn't wasted time second-gueing my orders"Leo said. "Don't give bad orders, and I won't second-guess 'em"Raphael said. "You know what, Raph? If you think you could do better, why don't you lead?"Leo said.

"First good idea you've had all day"Raphael said as they both growl at each other. "We'll compromise. I'll lead"Mikey said and they glare at him. "Fine, Raph, the team's yours. I'm out of here"Leo said as he left.

"I can't believe he's gone"Mikey said. "Aw, don't worry, Mikey. Leo, uh he just needs some space"I said, putting my right hand on his shoulder and Mikey glare at me. "You meant the pizza guy, didn't you?"Donnie said

"Yeah"Mikey said, sadly. "Is he going to be alright by himself?"I said and Raphael put his arm around my shoulder. "He be fine. He is Leo"Raphael said then they walk away. I clap my hand together and wish that he is okay.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
"Donnie, we have to find Snakeweed's lair"Raphael said.

We all but Leo are in the lab and I was looking at the floor. I couldn't stop worrying about him. Is he really okay out there? "Working on it"Donnie said as he circle some spot. "Then work faster!"Raphael yelled.

"Do you think yelling is gonna help?"Donnie said. "No, I think hitting is gonna help"Raphael said as he made a fist. "I'll work faster"Donnie said and he put his fist down. "That's the spirit" Rapheal said then the door open. "Leo!"I yelled and hug him.

"Hey Alison"he said and I gasp. What happen to his eyes? "Leo's back. And he's been crying. Aw, you missed us"Mikey said, running toward us as I touch Leo's face. "Or did you get hurt?"I whisper."I got hit with blinding powder"Leo said as he touch my hand.

"Sure. Big softy"Mikey said as he walk away from me. "And where have you been?"Raphael said. "Don't see how that's your business"Leo said as he shrug. "Fine. Whatever"Raph said as he fold his arm. "Dudes, can't we just be cool with each other? Let's hug this out"Mikey said.