Of rats and men

"Ugh! I know they claimed. That pizza was gluten-free, but I definitely tasted gluten"Irma said as we walk out of the pizza place.

"Thanks for hanging out with us on our date, Irma and Alison. We really needed a chaperone"Casey sad as we turn to another corner. "Anything I can do to help"she said. "Yeah and April invited me so you can't say nothing"I said, putting my hand on my hips.

"Um, who said this was a date, Casey?"April said as she look at Casey. He smile back at her which made me frown. What the hell? Does she like him? Then what about Donnie? He will be heartbroken. A rat squeaks and I look down. Casey yelp as it ran toward me.

"What the?"he said as I went on my knee. "Calm down. It was that rat we met before. Isn't that right?"I said as I pet it. It nod as I smile. "I can't believe someone as big as you is afraid of a little rat"Irma said. "Anyone can be afraid of something"I said as cat came and screech at the rat.

He shiver and ran to my head. " And I can't believe that rat was afraid of this adorable little kitty. Aw"April said as she hug the cat. "I mean, rats are relatively harmless. They also share many similarities to humans, which is why they're used in scientific experiments"Irma said.

"Well, they shouldn't do that! Um I should name him, should I?"I said as I took the rat into my hand. He nod and I hum. "Does she ever shut up?"Casey said and I flick his cheek. He glare at me as I smile. "Little kitty doesn't have any tags. We can't just leave her here"April said.

"Little! No that not good"I said as I hum. "Don't look at me. I'm more of a rat person like Alison"Irma said. "Um I am a animal person. Well not for spider"I said as I shiver. Something fell down and Irma look back. "Catch you later, Irma. Got to find this kitty a home"April said. 

"And I need to go home. I need to study for something and take care of my new friend"I said. I look at April who sat on the back of Casey's bike. They left with the cat as I hide in the shadow. How will I protect Donnie from this heartbreak?

*Theme song*
"I don't know, Master Splinter. This doesn't seem fair"Leo said as I enter.

"Stay on my shoulder. Don't let go"I said and he nod. I sat down next to Donnie. "I assure you, it isn't"Splinter said. "Hey Alison! Um what up?"Donnie said as I hug my knee. "Great, I guess?"I said as I push my hair back. "So the scroll?"he said.

"Huh?"I said as Leo said "Huh?" at the same time. The brother laugh as I sigh. Save by Leo and Splinter. "Oh, man. A swing and a miss"Raph laugh. "Blind fighting is more than honing your other senses. It is about perception. And giving the illusion of control"Splinter said.

"Yah!"Leo said as he swing his sword which Splinter doge his attack. "You may think you have the upper hand in the situation, but-"he said, dodging Leo's attack. He hold his hand and whisper something. He attack Leo as I cover my eyes.

He fell to the ground as his brother laugh. I got up and ran to help him. "Are you okay?"I said as I touch his head. "Looks like someone needs a shower"Mikey said. "How's that floor tasting, Lame-enardo?"Raph said as they all laugh. 

Splinter came and hit them on the head. "Ow!"they said as they run their head. "It is not hard to sense loudmouths"Splinter said and he turn around. I help Leo help and he touch his back. "Do you need help?"I said as he lean to my shoulder. "I am fine. Thanks Ally"he said as I smile.

"You turtles! You will all-"Splinter yelled, raising Leo's sword. He blink and gasp, letting go of the sword. "Master Splinter, are you all right?"Leo said as Splinter went on his knee. "I am sorry, my sons, Alison"he said and grunt. "This is...something is wrong"he said and gasp. 

It sound like he is trying to control himself. "I must meditate. We will continue this training another time"he said as we turn around. We walk off and I look back. "Yo, did you see that? Sensei gave me the crazy eyes"Mikey said as I walk away.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
I was with Donnie and Mikey in Donnie's lab.