The two sister

A teenage girl with dragon's wing laugh as she was followed by a another teenage girl with a pink mermaid's tail, floating into the air in a beautiful garden.

They giggle as they stop near a huge fountain. The second girl quickly went inside and sigh. "That felt so good"She said. The teenage dragon giggle as she lean to the side. "I know sister. We should do this every day. A sister day!"She said.

"Oh Hydra, we always be sister!"The girl said then someone clear their throat. They look back and saw a teenage girl with long black hair. "Sister, It time for training"She said and the two sister clap their hand.

"Oh I love learning magic from you, Selena!"The first girl said. "It is a pleasure to teach you princesses magic spell"Selena said then the mermaid turn into a human. They walk out until they were on the center of the garden.

"Now today we be practicing the illusion spell. We will sit down on our knee and make a star on the ground. Remember your drawing must be perfect"She said as they nod. The two girl drew a star then inside their star turn black.

"Good now think of something small. Something that you can bring out. Once you have it, raise your hand up to make it come true"Selena said. The two sister close their eyes and brought their hand up slowly. They open their eyes and gasp.

The second one laugh as she hug a puppy. The first one smile as she put a crown on her head. "Good. This spell can be stop by erasing it from the ground or pinching yourself"Selena said then they heard some clapping.

"Well done my daughter"Said a voice. "Father!"The sister said as they ran toward the king. He laugh as he hug his daughter. "Hydra, Siren! You guys has grown so big! And I hope you are learning your spell"He said.

"Of course they are. Hydra is more harder since she was you know"Selena said and the king sigh. "Girls wait for me in the throne room"he said and the girl nod. Once they left, the king look at Selena. "Since they took her blessing and gem. I know"The king said.

"Until Hydra learn how to be a good princess then she get it back. It was hard but shouldn't we try to talk to her?"Selena said and the king shook his head. "No. She suffer enough. She may not be my real daughter but I want her to be happy"He said.

Selena sigh then a bell rang. "The Kraang are here"He said. "Are you sure that we must partner with them?"Selena said. "No but I need to hear them out. I don't want to make the same mistake that my great great grandfather did"he said.

They walk to the throne room where his two daughter and his wife is already sitting down. The king was an chimera while his wife was a unicorn. His daughter was a Siren and a hydra. "Hello my king"A kraang said. 

"Hello. I was heard that you wanted to make trade business with us?"he said as he sat down. His wife, who is pale as snow, held his hand. "Yes. Come with us"He said and they follow him into a ship. They gasp as they saw all the weird creature. 

"Don't worry. They are our experiment"The kraang said then the two sister stop. They look at one of the cage and saw a teenage human. "And who is this?"Siren said. The boy look at them then stare at Siren.

"A human. A part of our experiment"A women said as she walk toward them. "What are you?"The boy said. "Um we are princesses? I am princess Helena Hydra and this is my sister, Princess Nancy Siren"Hydra said.

"Hi"She said then the boy held her hand. "It is very nice to met you. My name is Ryu"he said and kiss her hand. Siren giggle as Selena stare at him. "And why do you have him?"The king said. "He is part of our experiment"The lady said.

"Oh father. Please let him out!"Siren said as she look at her father. "I don't know. We don't know anything about human"Her father said then his wife lean on his arm. "Honey. Please. Even if we don't know what or who they are, we should treat them with kindness"She said.