Slash and Destroy

"Oh, yeah! Level 83, dude"Mikey said 

I was back to finishing my sketching and I close my book. "I'ma flip it. No, no, no, no, no, no, no! It's Skullorax!"Mikey yelled. "Eye beam! Use the eye beam!"Leo said. "I'm scared, man. What am I gonna do? Oh! No! I was so close, Leo so close"Mikey said as he slide down.

"You did well, my son. Now watch a real sensei at work, Alison"Leo said. I laugh as Leo wink at me. "Mikey!"We heard Raph yelled and running to the living room. "You got pizza stains all over my collection of Modern Ninja magazine. They're ruined!"Raph yelled.

"Dude, those things are, like 20 year old, they're not exactly modern"Mikey said. "They're vintage! It took me six years to collect 'em six years!"Raph yelled and I went between them. "Let calm down"I said.

"Yeah. Chillax, bro. I'll clean it for ya. Mmm"Mikey said, licking the magazine. Raph gave me Spike and went toward Mikey. "Ow!"Mikey said as Raph hit him. "You mess up everything, Mikey"Raph said.

"Now now Raph. Let calm down and talk"I said. "It's just stuff, Raph meager possessions. What does it matter?"Leo said. "He is right about that"I said then Raph push me to the side. "What about your precious comic-book collection, huh?"Raph said and he look at me.

"How about that hairpin and that hair comb that leatherhead and Donnie gave you?!"he said, pointing at me. How does he know Donnie gave me this hair comb? "You always stick up for Mikey. Try seeing my point of view for once"Raph said. 

"I get it. I just think, like Master Splinter says, material possessions are fleeting"Leo said. "All right, enough! I'm tired of you three. You're always messing up, and I got to pay for it"Raph said and I sigh.

I heard my noise and I look back. "Huh?"I yelled as colorful thing flew around the room. "Hit the deck!"Mikey yelled as I fell on the sofa. "My pizza! Whoa! We're under attack!"Mikey said as he ran off. "Spike! No!"Raph yelled.

*Theme song*
"Spike! No!"Raph said and something inside me break. 

I howl as I ran quickly then before and caught Spike. "Aw, thanks Alison"Raph said as I hand him Spike. "Hey, there, little guy. You okay, Spike? You're all good. Old Raph and Miss hottie won't let anything happen to you"Raph said.

"Hot? Really Raph"I said as I grin. "Wow. I did not see that one coming. Everyone okay?"Donnie said as he came out of the lab. "What are you, crazy? No, we're not okay!"Raph yelled. "What happened here?"Splinter yelled.

"I'll tell you what happened, Master Splinter. Donnie almost blew us up, again! And worse, he almost blew up Spike. Feel great Alison was here to save him!"Raph said. "Raph, dude, I'm really sorry. I -"Donnie said and I glare at him.

"Sorry doesn't cut it this time!"Raph said as he enter into Donnie's lab. "Until the mad scientist gets his act together, I'm holding this for safekeeping"Raph said, holding the can of mutagen. "No, Raph, be reasonable. Man, that's my last canister of mutagen"Donnie said.

"Come on!"Raph said, holding my hand. I look back and shrug. "The others are just holding me back. We should be out there fighting crime, tracking mutagen. But all they want to do is play stupid games"Raph said once we enter his room.

I play with Spike a little. "You get it, don't you, Spike? How about you Alison?"he said. "Well I never seen you like this but since I am here, you now have someone to talk to"I said as I put my hand on his. He look at me and I smile.

He pull me toward him, sitting down on his lap and hug me tight. I close my eyes as I got closer. "Sometimes I wish I was on my own, doing things my way. I'm tired of this team"Raph whisper to me and I pull back. I play with his mask tail as he smile.