A Foot Too Big

*Theme song*
I was in the living room.

I was practicing some spells from my spell book. A beautiful melody was heard and I look up. I stood up and saw April holding a music box. "Wow, that is just super neat. Thanks so much, Donnie!"April said as she she close the music box.

They look at each other then she look away. "Well, got to go! Got some, uh, training to do"She chuckle as she put her head down. She gave the music box to me. "Thanks again, Donnie!"She said as she walk outside.

I open the music box and it play the soft melody again. "I can't even imagine how you're feeling right now"Mikey said as I touch the music box softly. "Devastated"Donnie said, looking down. He look up and saw me, looking at the music box.

"Aw, man! I was totally gonna say "devastated"! I should've just went for it. I got to learn to trust my instincts!"Mikey said then Donnie grab his face. "I mean That's rough, bro"Mikey said then Mikey fell down.

Donnie groan as I close the music box. "It is beautiful. I like it. I can't believe why she wouldn't like this or any girl for that matter"I said as I look at Donnie. He blush then look away. "Well if you like it that much then I can create another. Just for you"he said and I smile.

"Really?"I said. "Sure"he said and I hug him. "Smooth move, genius.It's never gonna happen, Donnie"Raph said as we look at him. "And why not?"I said, putting my hand on my waist. "We're mutants. She's a girl. You're a giant talking turtle"Raph and I glare at him.

"Um don't forget who your brother is dating?"I said and he roll his eyes. "The sooner you get used to it, the better. You know what you need? Huh? Huh, buddy? You know what you need?"Raph said as he walk to Donnie.

"You to leave?"Donnie said as I giggle. He look at me and smile a little. "A little forest ninja training! Ha! Huh? Huh? Sounds like fun, right? Right? Ha!"Raph said and put him in a headlock. He whimper as I look at them.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We train with our bare fist.

Mikey went toward me and I move to the side. I tap my leg a little then I smile. I spin around and move a little. I ran toward him then kick him. "Whoa!"He said as he fell down. "Sorry"I said and I help him up.

"Aw, you guys are rustier than the Titanic's butt!"Raph said as they ran off. "No, we're"Mikey said then hit the trees. "Oh that got to hurt"I said. "You're not in the city anymore. You need to get used to this new environment. No buildings, no subways"Raph said.

He look at Mikey and about to punch him but Mikey hit the tree again. "Lots of trees"Raph said. "Ugh, tell me about it"Mikey said as I chuckle. "Well, what do you think?"Raph said then I saw Leo. He smile then thought to himself.

"Hmm Turtle hunt"Leo said. "Turtle hunt"Raph said. "Turtle hunt?"Mikey, Donnie and I said. "You gonna help out, Leo?"Raph said. "It might be fun"I said. "Yeah, I"Leo said then groan. "Sorry. I guess I'm still not up to it. Enjoy your little hunt, guys"Leo said and left.

"Dude!"Mikey said. "What do you mean by "turtle hunt"? You guys are gonna head into the forest. I'll give you a five minute head start, then me and Alison hunt you down"Raph said and they look at each other.

"If you can't stay hidden for at least an hour, you'll have to"Raph said then started to think. "Clean out the chicken coop!"I said. "Yeah. What she said"Raph said, smiling. "No way!"Donnie said. "Not the chicken coop, man!"Mikey said.

"It smells like cheese fossils!"Donnie said. "It's got spiders so big, they play the banjo!"Mikey said and I giggle. "We can't clean that thing!"Donnie said and I smile at them. "Then get moving"I said and I wink at them. They ran of screaming.
💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙🐢💙
We look for them.