The Alien Agenda

"When fight is concluded, the ones called "the turtles" are defeated by Kraang"The Kraang said.

"Are you sure about that?"I said and threw my dagger at his gun. It exploded and I smile. "In your face, sucker!"I yelled then ran when a Kraang chase me. I saw some trash bin and I smile. I thik I got an idea.

"I save you Alison, my fair lady"Leo said as he jump over me. He slice the robot then ran off. "Um thank you but I got it?"I said. "I'll save you, Raph!"Leo yelled as he ran. What the hell is he doing? "You'll save?"Raph said as Leo cut the robot down.

"Is something werid going on with Leo?"I said as I walk toward Raphael. "I don't know but we are going to find out"He said as I look at Leo who slice another robot. "Relax, Mikey. You're safe now"Leo said and ran off. 

"Thanks! Wait, I was fine"Mikey said as Raphael glare at him. "Donnie! Behind you!"Leo said then Donnie look back. "The wall? Hm"Donnie said as Leo attack the robot. He did a back flip and smile at himself. He look up and I follow his stare.

It's that girl again. "Uh, what the heck was that?"I said as I put my hand on my waist and glare at him. "Yeah, you trying to impress us? 'Cause it totally worked"Mikey said as I shook my head. "What is it, Raph?"I said as Raphael glare at Leo.

"I thought I saw something. What about you, Leo? Did you see something?"Raphael said as he cross his arm. "No"Leo said. "Turtles first, right?"Raphael said. "Turtles first"Leo said, angrily as they stare at each other.

Mikey look at them then walk toward me and Donnie. "You feel like we're missing something?"Donnie said. "All the time"Mikey said as I sigh. "This is going to be a long day"I said as I shook my head.  

*Theme song*
I push my hair back as I made some brownies.

These were hard but I think I got it. I am so glad that my boss knew what happen and allow me to have some money to feed the turtles. I decide to make some bake good to make me feel good about myself and take the stress away. 

Now I need someone to try it. I think Raphael and Leo are in the dojo. I put some on a tray and head over there. "You knew the Foot Clan was watching us"Raphael said. "Not the Foot. Karai"Leo said. Karai? Does he like her? 

"Karai is the Foot. You knew she was watching, and all you did was show off."Raphael said. So that why he acted like that. "I was demonstrating how formidable we are. I knew she wasn't going to attack us"Leo said as I heard some metal hitting. They are training. 

"Of course not. She's studying our moves for next time. You don't flirt with the enemy, Leo. You take 'em down"Raphael said. "No. You're wrong about her. She has a good side"Leo said as I growl. "Oh, yeah? Well, if that's what you're doing, why don't you go tell the others?"I said.

They both stop and look at me. "Because they wouldn't understand"Leo said. "You really think Mikey and Donnie wouldn't understand?"I said then Raphael took a one. "You really think Donnie wouldn't understand?"Raphael said then he smile at me.

"This is good"Raphael said as I blush. "Look, I know what I'm doing"Leo said as he went between us. Raphael growl and tackle him as I walk back. They fought each other with brute forces. "You have to trust me"Leo said.

"Why should I?"Raphael said. "What is going on in here?"Splinter yelled and I almost drop the brownies. Splinter caught the tray and hand it toward me. "Thank you"I said as he took one. He glare at them. "Uh, nothing important. Right, Raph?"Leo said.

He glare at him and sigh. "Right"Raphael said then walk off but not without taking another brownies. I look at Leo and sigh. I walk away and went to the living room. "What you doin', April?"I heard Mikey said.