Scrolls of the Demodragon

*Theme song*

I sigh as I made the tree grow.

Flowers appear and I smile. I figure out how to change other appearances. I smile as I change it into a cherry blossom tree. I giggle then turn it back. I pet the tree. I could feel him...here in this dojo. I sigh as I walk out. These last few months were calm.

I smile as I touch the wall. Flowers grew then I heard someone did a fake cough. It was Leo. "Oh, sorry!"I said. I wave my hand and they disappear. Leo became worried that someone might see the flowers and follow them to our lair.

I told him it will be fine but he gave me this glare that made me just shut up. Note to self, never make Leo mad. "Aww, yeah! VHS tape mission accomplished" Mikey said as he put down a crate. I walk toward it and poke it.

"Check it out. I found them in the basement of this video store that went out of business. the last videotape store in the whole city, dude" Mikey said. "Yes! Holy geek-out, wingnut. This is so awesome. Mikey, pizza is on me tonight. Get whatever you want" Leo said. 

"Booyakasha-na-na-na-na," Mikey said as he dance away. "Um, what are you fanboying so hard over, Leo?" April said. "Mikey managed to track down all these old super rare VHS tapes of "Space-Heroes: The Next Generation. " The official sequel to the original "Space-Heroes" " Leo said. 

"These are from the early 90s, but most of the tapes were put in a landfill because the show was deemed too disturbing for kids," Donnie said. I smell something burning. "Something is burning!" I yell as I check the rice. I sigh then turn off the stove.

"So how are things~," said a voice. I yelp then shot something. I look and saw it was my mother. "Sorry," I said as coffee fell from the hole in the cup. "It is fine. I don't blame you" She said. She lifts a finger, making water come out from the sink. 

It floats toward the cup and fixes it. "So what are you doing here...if you don't mind me asking you" I said. "I am here to check on my daughter. The one who I haven't seen for almost 15 years. You know" She said as she look at me.

"I am fine. Sorry but you know I am most needed here" I said as I walk toward her. I put a finger on the rim of her cup. I made a circle and its refill. "Yes, I do. So how is life?"She said as I sat down. "It been going...well? I broke up with Donnie, hanging out with Raph and stuff" I said.

"Really? So do you have feelings for him?"She said. "Who?"I said then she chuckle. "Raph of course. Are you in love with him?"She said. "Well for now...we are courting? Like this time we are taking it slowly since I still don't know how I feel for him"I said.

"Whatever it is, I am glad that you are okay," she said. "It is fine. I mean it still hurt that Donnie broke up with me but I shouldn't focus on that. I should focus now on the good time I have with my friends and family" I said. She touches my face. 

"You grow up so fast. I am proud of you" she said then I heard a groan. "I got to go," I said then walked off. It was Raph and Casey. "What the heck happened?" April said as I ran toward them. I held Raph's face. He leans against me.

"We were on our way back from patrolling the city when we found this crazy robed cultist-looking guy about to perform what looked like a sacrifice," Raph said. "So Casey Jones and his sidekick, Raph, gave chase, "Casey said. "Sidekick?"Raph said.

My mom enter and she went toward Casey, healing him. "We tried to corner the robed dude, but he escaped at the last second," Casey said. "Escaped? Clearly, they kicked our butts to Queens, but whatever. There were way more of them than us" Raph said as I check his arm.

"Thanks, Princess," He said and I blush. "Yeah...Thanks, Alison's mom"Casey said. "Your welcome, my child," She said as she smile. What the heck were they? Human? Robot? Mutant?"Leo said. "Kangaroo men?"Mikey said.