Mutant Gangland

Two men ran off.

"Out of the way! Let's get out of here"One of them said as they push a stranger. "After 'em! Don't let 'em escape"Spike yelled as a man in a black ninja suit and a black wolf mask ran on the rooftop. "I got them on sight"He said. 

"You're not going anywhere, evil"Mondo said but they push him away. "Stupid muties!"One of the men said then got hit by a car. "Hey, what the?"The driver said as the other open the car door. "Out of the car now. Move!"The other guy said and they enter the car.

They look up and gasp when they saw Slash. "Leatherhead, give 'em a ride"he said and Leatherhead flip the car. The boy with the black wolf mask made them float into the air. "Thank Zack. Cool costume"Slash said as the boy took off his mask.

"Thank. Mother made them. So what are we going to do with them?"Zack said. "They're gonna eat us"The first one said. "I came for this, but now that you mention it, I am kind of hungry"Slash said then open the box. "What do you want with this stuff?"he said.

"We ain't saying nothing, freak-o"The second one said as he fold his arm. "Give me five minutes with these punks"Mondo said. "Yes. In the meanwhile, allow me to psychically probe these miscreants"Rockwell said as he look at them. He gasp as he pull away.

"Great Scott! They're bringing these blueprints to an engineer to build weapons specifically designed to destroy mutants...and the Peleta"He said as they look at the men. "That's right. Every mutant in this town is going down"The first one said then a car came.

It stop and someone threw a can at them. Red smoke appear as they cough. Zack touch his neck then fell down on his knee. "Hey, yo. Well, what do we have here?"said a voice as they came out of the car. Slash cough then look at him. 

"Well, thank youse very much"he said as he took the case. The man threw a golden nail at Slash. "You like that? Nerve gas that only works on mutants"The second said as he hit Leatherhead. "Hey, yo, Vic. Vinnie. Move"The man said as they follow him.

They drove off as they red gas stop. "We must warn our Turtle brothers and our queen sister before they use those weapons to wipe out Mutant-kind forever"Leatherhead said as they slowly stood up. "Agree"Zack said.

*Theme song*
I sigh as I drink my coffee.

I need some coffee and it is Donnie's fault for showing me coffee. He got me addicted of cappuccino. "Oh, so you want to do this for real? Bout time"Raph said as he smile. "Easy, Raph"Leo said then try to doge Raph's attack. 

"The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle. Now quit playing games and show me what you really got"Raph said. They drop their weapons then started to fight with fist. "Raphael, enough"Splinter said then they froze. 

"You are acting like kids!"Selena said with her hand out. She let them go then walk toward them. "Come on, Leo. Scared of a real fight?"Raph yelled. "No, I'm scared you've been getting more and more hostile and pulling away from the team"Leo said, holding his arm.

"What gives? I'm tired of training with kid gloves. No one's pulling punches out there. Why should we do it in here?"Raph said. "Raph"Leo said. "Teishi. Because you are brothers, and your goal here is to train"Splinter said and Raph groan.

"Sensei. Why do you always stick up for Leo? I'm the only one who takes training seriously. The rest of 'em are just goofing off all the time"Raph said and I gasp. "Excuse me! I been training of using difficult magic now without my spell-book thank you very much"I said.

Raph took out a ninja star and hit Donnie's apple juice. "No one appreciates me"Donnie said, acting like Raph. "Back on the 'everyone loves Leo' routine? Get some new material, you big baby"Donnie said then Mikey laugh.