The Gauntlet

I watch the two guys fight each other.

I was bored and since my job doesn't start until late afternoon, I decide to visit the guy. "Check it out, guys. We are about to take our ninjutsu to a whole new level"Donnie said as we all look at him. "Cool"Leo said then made Raphael fall. 

"Last night, I figured out how to make ninja smoke bombs!"Donnie said. He took a small egg and threw it on the ground. Smoke appear and he disappear. Smoke appear next to Leo and he appear. "Whoa"Leo said. 

"You are like an magican! Where can I get some?"I said as I clap my hand together. "Um no you can't get them. Now, to make 'em, I carefully drill two holes in an eggshell without cracking it, slowly blow out the contents, wait for the inside to dry, then pour in flash powder and seal both holes with wax"Donnie said as I fold my arm.

"Blah, blah, science, blah. Do it again!"Raphael said, happily. "What I'm trying to tell you guys is, they take a long time to make, so use them sparingly"he said. "I'm making breakfast! Who wants omelets?"We heard Mikey yelled.

Donnie look at the few eggs he was holding. "Omelets? Mikey, don't!"Donnie yelled then Mikey appear. "Uh, I think that was a rotten egg"he said. "Those aren't eggs, Mikey. They're ninja smoke bombs that Donnie made"I said.

"Shut up"he said then threw one on the ground. "This is the best day of my life!"H esaid as he poof up at random stop in the training room. "Mikey, stop!"Donnie yelled. Mikey smile as he hold one of them in his hand.

He let it go and disappear. "I love you, man"Mikey said as he hug Donnie from behind then kiss his cheek. "Seriously"he said then we heard someone running. "Guys! Guys, you'll never believe what happened to me"April said as she sat down.

"All right, April, calm down. Are you okay?"Donnie said as he went on one knee. "I am being hunted by a giant pigeon!"she said then Raph laugh. We all glare at him "I can't be the only one who finds that funny"he said.

"It's not funny, Raph. There's a creature out there trying to hurt my April"Donnie said then me and April glare at him. "Our April, April"he said as he smile. Something tell me that Donnie is in love with her.

"This is serious"Mikey said and grab an smoke bomb. "I'd better get Splinter"he said then drop the egg. "We don't really need"Leo said but their father appear. "Michelangelo said you wanted to see me?"he said. That was fast.

"His talons were razor sharp. He would have torn me to pieces if he hadn't slammed into the glass"she said as we surrounded her. Raphael laugh then made a fake cough as he read his maginze. "Really? Just me?"he said then he was wack with his father's cane.

"Raphael! Clearly April is upset"He said. "Yeah, dude, that's so insensitive"Mikey said and look at April. "Do you need a tissue?"he said. "I think I'm okay"she said. "I'll get you a tissue"he said and disappear. He appear again and went on one knee. 

"Huh? We don't have any tissues. Can I make you some soup?"he said as I shook my head. "Stop it!"Donnie said as he grab it away from Mikey. "Don't worry, April, we won't let anything happen to you"Donnie said.

"Donnie's right. We're gonna set a trap for this pigeon-man and make sure he never bothers you again"Leo said. "Oh! I want to help"I said and Leo nod. "Well, I know what we can use as bait"Donnie said and I smile.

"Bread crumbs! Pigeons eat bread crumbs"Mikey said, unsure of himself. "Yes they do eat bread crumbs"I said and he smile. "I meant April"Donnie said. "You're gonna let him eat April? I thought you liked her!"he yelled, protecting her.

"Yeah!"April said. "Don't sweat it. We've got your back"Donnie said. " All right, mighty mutants, let's do this"Leo said. " 'Mighty mutants'? What, "dancing dorks" was already taken?"Raphael said as I growl.