Chapter 5

Yash goes to his family to talk about Akshara. Once the dinner was done and everyone were back in their room. Yash goes to his parents room, he calls his brother and sister-in-law also. His dad looks at him "What is it Yash.. why did you want to talk to us now?", Yash looks at his mom and dad "Maa Nanna.. this wedding can't happen", his whole family looks at him shocked. His father's anger rose and he was roaring "Yashhh... What is this... You think all this is a joke.. the wedding is tomorrow and now you come and say this", Yash looks at his dad "Dad please listen to me", His mother looks at him "Shut up Yash.. you can't change your decision now.. you had your time to decide and now you are not changing the decision.. you are marrying Akshara and that's it".

Yash knew they would react like this but he knew that he needed to be patient here and make them understand "Maa Nanna listen to me once.. after that you will yourself say no to this wedding". His dad glares at him, Ayush interrupts when his dad was about to say something "Nanna let's hear what he has to say", his dad though glares at Yash agrees to listen "Okay say it". He tells them everything that Unnati had told him, they were shocked, they didn't know what to do now. His dad sits down with a thud "What.. how can Venkat do this... I trusted him", Yash goes near his dad "Nanna leave all this.. we need to see what should be done..", His father looks at him "I'm sorry Yash.. you had to through this.. thank that girl who told you everything.. else I can't even imagine..".

Yash smiles "It's okay Nanna it's not like I loved her.. yes people will gossip behind our back... but I have never cared about that...let's forget all this and think about what to do now", his father stands up in a go "I'm going to talk to Venkat about this... This is wrong what he did..let's call this wedding off". Yash stops his father "Nanna no.. let's talk to Akshara.. (he turns to his Nisha).. Vadina (Sister-in-law) can you go and talk to her.. or bring her to the terrace..we all can talk to her", Nisha nods.

She goes to Akshara's room and knocks on the door, Akshara's mom opens the door "Nisha you here at this time", Nisha smiles "Aunty I wanted to talk to Akshara.. her lehenga today was beautiful and so is her mehendi I wanted to ask about that to her", Akshara's mother smiles and let's her in "Come in". Akshara was sitting in a corner gloomily, Nisha near her "Hey", Akshara gives her a small smile that doesn't reach her eyes "Hi". Nisha sits down next to her "Hey why are you sad", Akshara's mom panics seeing that Nisha noticed it, she just rushes to answer "She has to leave us right that's why she is sad.. every girl gets sad on her wedding right". Nisha smiles and turns to Akshara "Hey don't worry.. our family isn't that bad.. come with me let's take a walk and you can freshen up your mind.. I'll tell you all about Yash". Akshara's mom looks at Nisha "Nisha... It's already late ma..it's okay she can know about him after marriage", Nisha gives her a smile "Aunty anyway she is not going to be able to sleep.. so why not... Come na Akshara" saying this Nisha takes Akshara along with her leaving her mom in the room.

Akshara looks at Nisha "Akka please I don't want to know anything about him", Nisha smiles "I know..I just told that to bring out of the room.. come let's go", Akshara looks at her shocked "But where", Nisha smiles "Come you will know". Nisha takes her to the terrace of the wedding hall as Yash had said, Yash and Ayush were waiting for them in the terrace. Akshara was shocked to see them, she was confused but somewhere she was hoping that as Unnati had said she had spoke to Yash. Yash gives Akshara a small smile but his eyes keep searching for 'her', Nisha notices that he is searching for someone, she looks at him "Yash are we waiting for anyone else", he shakes his head and turns to Akshara "Umm where is she", she looks at him confused "Who", "Your friend". Akshara looks at him "You mean Unnati.. she spoke to you.. she told you everything?", Yash nods.