Chapter 43

Yash drags Unnati away from the stage and backyard while she keeps protesting "I wannn danshhh". Yash stops once they are inside the wedding hall away from the crowd, Unnati looks at Yash blinking her eyes like a baby "Yashhhh I wan danshhh..". Yash looks at her "Darling you are not in your senses.. let's go to your room baby..". She keeps blinking looking at him and pouts "Danshhh", he rubs his head not knowing what to do "Yes baby.. you can dance in the room", she jumps up and down giggling like a little kid who got her favourite chocolate "Yayyy".

Kiara had followed them inside, who is this girl.. and why is Yash taking her tantrums.. I thought I had a chance now.. no I can't let this girl take away this chance. She sees Unnati jumping up and down, she goes near them and tries to hold Yash's hand "Yash who is she.. why do you have to take her stupid tantrums". Unnati sees Kiara trying to hold Yash's hand "Youuuu shhh.. shhhaayy.. shhhaayyyy away". She stands infront of Yash shielding him away from Kiara, Yash smiles looking at Unnati, how cute she is.. my little atom bomb.

Unnati keeps stumbling she points her hand towards Kiara "Maa Yaasshhh..", Kiara gives her an uninterested look "Oh please.. you are one of his fangirl rightttt.. he doesn't want you.. you need to stay away". Yash looks at Kiara "Kiara please leave..", Unnati turns to Yash and narrows her eyes at him and puts her finger on his lips "Shhhhhh.. donnn talkkkk to shhangessss.. Youuu Don knowww". Yash looks at her surprised "Darl..", she blinks her eyes and presses her finger over his lips "Shhhhuuu.. she kinappp Youuu.. donn talkkkk".

Kiara looks at her irritated "What the.. why would I kidnap him", Unnati keeps looking at Yash "Sheee dayaann (witch).. shee kinappp youu.. donn talkkkk.. I shoooo awayy herrr". Yash chuckles looking at Unnati and nods looking at Unnati, Goddd my drunken atom bomb is the cutest.. my my.. can I just pull her cheeks. Kiara looks at Yash shocked "Yash how can you let her talk about me like that.. and why are you agreeing to everything she is saying baby.. you don't need to be scared of her".

Unnati turns to Kiara "Shuuu.. Shuuu dayaann.. shhuuu.. fyyyy awayyyy.. you needdd booommm naa to fyyy awayy.. waiittt". Yash was full on enjoying this drunken Unnati, she again turns to Yash "Dayaannn needdd booommm to fyyy.. I goo binngg.. you donn talkkk okkkk", Yash just nods. Kiara looks at Yash while Unnati was running around trying to find a broom "Yash what the hell.. why are you agreeing to her on everything..". Yash keeps looking at Unnati who was still running around "She is my wife..", Kiara looks at him shocked "But you said you were not married".

Yash keeps smiling looking at Unnati "I didn't say I'm not.. I said not exactly.. I didn't say I'm not married", Kiara looks at him confused "What is the difference". Yash turns to Kiara "It's a long and a bit of a complicated story.. and we are not together now.. but she is my wife still.. well not that she knows.. but we will be back together in future". Akshara and Shiva who were listening to the conversation between the three were surprised to hear Yash calling Unnati his wife. Akshara turns to Shiva "Did he say she is his wife stilllll..", Shiva looks at Akshara "Yes he did say that.. wife stilll.. and that she doesn't know", they were still confused.

Unnati comes back with a stick and gives it to Kiara "Shooooo.. fyyy awayyyy.. maagiccc.. Shooooo..". Yash again smiles looking at Unnati "Unnati say bye to her.. you want to dance na.. come..", she giggles looking at him "Yayyyy danshhhh.. byeeeee Dayaannn..". She turns to Yash jumping up and down "Yayyy.. ghani bawaallliiii hogiiii..", Yash smiles while she drags him to the room "Yeah yeah.. bawri (crazy) only you are". Shiva and Akshara look at each other, Akshara "Shivu baby what is happening.. what did he even mean by that.. my head is blasting right now". Shiva looks at her "Akshu right now is not the right time.. let's talk tomorrow.. she is going to be his wife in future.. probably that's what he meant.. let's talk tomorrow first thing after the wedding.. okay.. let them be for now", she nods and they go back to the party area.