Epilogue

3 years later...

Yash was looking at Unnati from their room's balcony. She was running behind Ansh trying to make him eat his lunch. Ansh is Nisha and Ayush's two year old son. Ayush had gone on a business trip to Singapore for three days and Unnati had insisted Ayush to take Nisha with him stating that she would take care of Ansh. Knowing that Ansh would not mind staying with Unnati and Yash, and that he spent most of his time with them they had agreed.

Ansh was driving his little scooter while Unnati was running behind him "Anshu.. eat then you can ride your Burr burr bike.. see your Yashu has made your favorite Mum mum..". He just shakes his head "Naaa.. Burrrr burrrr burrrrrrr.. schee fas fas..", she again goes behind him as he pedals his little scooter making sounds of a bike with his mouth "Anshu.. Pinni tired" (Pinni is father's younger brother's wife/mother's younger sister in telugu).

She sits down on the ground in their backyard knowing he will come to her then. Just as expected, he gets down from his scooter and goes and sits on her lap trying hug her with his small hands "Pinni.. no chad (sad).. Anchu eaa Mum mum.. aaahhhh". He opens his mouth asking her to feed him, she smiles and feeds him, he too eats happily from her.

Yash goes to the backyard seeing Unnati feeding Ansh, he sits next to them and makes Ansh sit in his lap "Anshu you were asking me something na.. ask your Pinni that..". Ansh nods looking at Yash, Unnati looks at Yash confused, he turns to Unnati while Yash keeps smirking "Pinni.. Anchu wan doll.. Yachu and Anchu schee schmal doll.. Anchu wan doll.. Yachu chay Pinni give..". Unnati looks Yash confused "Buy him a doll na.. why are you saying him to ask me.. idiot.. okay Pinni will buy you a doll Anshu".

Ansh claps his hand giggling while Yash just chuckles "You didn't understand what he meant by a doll right", Unnati looks at him "Doll is a doll what is there to understand.. you are becoming dumb hubby". Yash chuckles again looking at her "By doll he means a baby.. he meant he wants a baby", Unnati looks at him shocked "Baby??", Yash laughs looking at her shocked expression "and you said that you will give him.. now you can't refuse..", he wiggles his eyebrows looking at her.

Unnati looks away from Yash blushing "Shut up", and continues feeding Ansh. After making him eat his lunch she takes him inside and makes him sleep. She goes back to the dining room where Yash was waiting for her, their mom and dad had gone for one of their relatives house warming ceremony. Yash keeps giving her flirty looks while they were having their lunch "darling.. did you think about Ansh's request.. no no sorry.. he didn't request.. it was a  demand".

She looks at him narrowing her eyes "I know you only would have taught him all these things.. idiot.. just be quiet and have your food". Yash chuckles looking at her "Come on darling.. it's not like you have not been thinking.. I saw you looking at the baby dresses with a twinkle in your eyes a week back.. when we went to buy gifts for the naming ceremony of Karthik and Aadhira's baby". She blushes looking elsewhere "Shut up and eat", he chuckles and continues eating.

They both go back to their room after lunch, Unnati lies down beside Ansh while Yash was working on his laptop checking if everything is processing smoothly for the setup of the hospital which he was starting. Unnati keeps looking at Yash who was working seriously in his laptop, How do you understand everything I want so easily my dear hubby.. well probably my wish was already heard.. let's see I'm waiting for the reports from Abhi. She drifts into sleep looking at Yash.

Next morning, Unnati gets a call from an excited Abhi "Unnatiiiii.. welcome to the club.. its positive.. you are pregnant.. 7 weeks..". Unnati was really happy, she wanted to jump in joy but Yash was sitting in front of her so she controls herself "Thank you Abhi.. I'll bring Yash to get the reports.. don't tell him till then". She disconnects the call, she goes near Yash trying to control her happiness "Yash we need to go somewhere.. get ready". He looks at her giving her a teasing smile "Ohho.. is it a lunch date darling", she looks at him smiling "Something that will make you even more happier than a lunch date".