Chapter 37

The next day, they all had planned to go to 'Aringar Anna Zoological Park' (Commonly called as Vandalur zoo), Unnati had dragged Deepak along with her. They all reached the Zoo in their respective cars. Aadhira and Karthik go to get the entry tickets for everyone, Unnati keeps looking the other side away from Yash, she doesn't even spare a glance at him. She gets a call and goes off to the other side to talk, she was smiling and talking on the call. Yash keeps looking at her, who is smiling and talking to.. she cannot smile like that for anyone except if it is me.. it's definitely a no no especially if it is a guy. While Unnati goes off to talk on the phone Akshara looks at Yash "Yash", he was still busy in his thoughts looking at Unnati.

Abhi taps his shoulders to bring his attention back "What is it Abhi", Abhi points to Akshara who was standing next to Shiva. He looks at Akshara and sighs "I know Akshara you don't want to see me anywhere near her.. but just one last chance.. this time I won't hurt her.. I won't let her get hurt by anyone.. I won't let her cry.. please". Akshara smiles "Okay.. one last chance.. (her eyes narrow at him).. if you mess up this time.. I'll bring you back here and throw you inside the lion's cage". Yash looks at her shocked while Abhi laughs "It will fun watching you in the lion's cage Yash", Deepak too chuckles while Shiva hits his head and looks at Yash "it's her pregnancy hormones doing the talking.. don't mind her".

Akshara turns to glare Shiva "Oh really.. then you are one who made me pregnant na.. idiot.. I told you don't do it without protection.. but no you had to do it because you were too much into it.. see now.. first I'm throwing you inside the lion's cage.. no even better there is a tiger's cage also.. there is bengal tiger and white tiger also.. which one would you prefer". Shiva turns red embarrassed "Akshu calm down baby.. here is your chocolate", she takes the chocolate glaring at Shiva and starts munching on it. Deepak, Yash and Abhi look elsewhere acting as if they never heard anything.

Unnati was still on the call, Aadhira and Karthik come back after getting the tickets. Aadhira looks at Akshara "What's taking her so long", Akshara shrugs still munching on her chocolate, Aadhira looks at them "Okay let's go get our bags checked.. in the meantime she can complete her call and come.. here Yash bro.. your tickets you stay here with her and bring her once she is done..". Yash looks at them shocked "She will eat me alive.. you guys know that right", Deepak pats his back "Well.. All the best to you.. you dared to love our Dino so yeah.. that's all we can say".

They all go inside leaving Yash alone outside waiting for Unnati. She completes the call and turns around, she doesn't see anyone, where is everyone.. where did they go. She goes to place where they were waiting earlier, no one was there, she takes her phone to call someone when someone taps her shoulder. She turns around to see Yash, her expression goes stern on seeing him, he smiles looking at her, she felt a sudden urge to break his teeth which he was showing to her "Everyone went to get their bags checked.. since you were busy in busy in a call and also I got a sudden call they gave 'OUR' tickets to me and went inside". She keeps glaring at him and snatches one ticket from him "There is no 'OUR' anymore" and starts walking ahead.

Yash's smile drop but then he puts his smile back thinking atleast she spoke to him. He runs behind her and catches up with her "Are you sure.. I think there can be 'US' in the future.. then 'OUR' babies also in the future". She turns to him and gives him a glare while he keeps smiling looking at her, suddenly he feels his toes being smashed by something sharp. He yelps in pain seeing that its Unnati's stilletos "Ouuu.. oouuuch..", she gives him a smile and walks away, he limps behind her trying to catch up with her. They soon go inside giving their tickets, Unnati sees the others clicking pictures.

Deepak sees fuming Unnati and mutters to everyone "Dino is fuming.. shut up everyone", she keeps glaring at all "You all couldn't wait for even a few minutes..", they all gulp seeing a limping Yash behind Unnati. Karthik whispers to Abhi "Ten minutes dude.. just ten minutes we left them alone.. and Yash is limping", Abhi whispers back to Karthik "There's a reason why they all call her Dino.. and why Yash calls her Atom bomb Karthi". Karthik looks at him shocked "God bless Yash", Abhi looks at him "Yeah a lot". Aadhira speaks up "Actually Unni we thought why not get our bags checked in the time you are on phone.. it takes time na.. that's why.. now we can go inside right.. come".