Chapter 50

It had been five days since they had reached Goa. They both were at a club, Unnati was sitting near the drinks section chewing on the straw in her mocktail glass and glaring at Yash who was smiling and talking to his 'friend' as if he had come for a reunion party.

She was shooting daggers at Yash who was sitting at a table a little away from her with his friend. Idiot.. biggest idiot my husband is.. I so want to break the teeth he is showing her.. does he remember.. he is here with me.. his wife.. huhh!! Its like he came here only for this reunion party with her.. it's been bloody two hours!! He has been talking and laughing with her.. and I have been sitting!!.. just sitting and sipping on this mocktail!!.. when there is so much we could be doing.. like dancing.. cuddling..

I don't know why I came here with this donkey of a husband.. yeah righttt cuddling.. like he touched you since the past two days.. after that night. Her mind goes back to the night before 2 days,

Just like the previous day, they had setup the dinner by the balcony. Unnati was enjoying the view of the beach, they both had gone for some shopping in the morning and visited the Calangute Beach and a couple of churches till the evening and returned back to the hotel.

Yash had just then come out if the bathroom after changing into his tracks and t-shirt. He smiles seeing Unnati in her new mini mouse pajamas and goes to hug her from behind. She blushes as soon as he hugs her "are you trying to seduce me with these cute pajamas Mrs.Yash", she shivers feeling his breath on her ears.

She turns around in his arms to face him, her cheeks had gone pink blushing, he leans in to kiss her cheek "Let's eat the food first.. then I can eat this plum of mine". She turns red hearing him and sits down to eat. They had ordered Goan fish curry, rice and sannas, along with some ice cream for dessert.

They had their dinner and were having their dessert, Unnati was eating her butterscotch ice cream while Yash was having his blackcurrant ice cream. Unnati had ice cream smeared all over her lips. Yash kept looking at her eating like a kid, Unnati keeps enjoying her ice cream, almost cleaning off her bowl with her fingers.

Yash moves his chair closer to hers, she raises her eyebrows looking at him "What", he just moves further closer to her "I want to taste your ice cream". She looks at him shaking her head "That you should have asked before I completed eating it". Yash holds her hand and makes her stand "I have my ways darling", he pushes her slightly towards the balcony's railing, she keeps looking at him confused.

Yash leans in closer, her eyes widen in shock understanding his meaning, he captures her lips in his sucking on them softly. Her eyes close involuntarily responding back to him, his one hand travels into her t-shirt brushing against her bare skin, she keeps shivering as his fingers keep drawing circles over her bare waist.

Her heart thumps hard feeling his cold fingers on her bare skin, her hands resting resting on his chest fists his t-shirt in her hands. He let's go of her lips once he feels her going breathless, he continues to trail wet kisses down her jawline and neck. It was becoming overwhelming for her, her heart was hammering so hard that she felt as if it would blast right at the moment. She couldn't handle it anymore, she ended up pushing him away.

He fell on the floor with a thud right on his bum with the force with which she had pushed him. She was shocked at her own reaction, she kneels down in front of him "I.. I'm sorry.. I.. I.. didn't mean to push you away.. I.. I'm sorry". He stops her, though his eyes reflected hurt soon it was replaced understanding "It's okay Unnati.. I can wait.. wait till you are ready.. I'm sorry darling..".

He stands up and walks back inside the room, he just lies down on the bed at an extreme corner. Unnati didn't know what came over her that she pushed him away like that. She goes inside the room only to see him lying on the bed facing towards the wall. She goes near him and kneels down in front him "I'm sorry Yash.. are you angry", he sits up looking at her and makes her sit next to him "No darling.. I'm not.. You are not ready..