Chapter 44

The next morning Unnati wakes up hearing the Mridhang's sound. She holds her head "Aaahhhh.. what the.. why so much noise.. my head is blasting". A glass of lemon juice and tablet was forwarded in front of her "Umm thanks", she looks up to see Yash as she drinks off the lemon juice. She looks at him as she tried to recall what happened, her head again feels like it's blasting, he looks at her "Don't try.. it will only increase your headache.. go get ready its already time.. Kashiyatra started already". She looks at him shocked "Whatt.. shit shit shit!!", He smiles "It's okay go get ready.. I'll go back to the hall", she nods and goes go get ready.

She gets ready in 30 minutes and goes to the wedding hall. She goes and stands with Akshara who was on the stage, she whispers to her "Akshu I need to talk to you", Akshara looks at her smiling "You are here finally.. great.. but let's talk later babe after the wedding.. okay??". Unnati nods but her head was still blasting and even more thinking what happened that she doesn't remember anything of last night.

She gets down from the stage and sits with the audience, Nisha sees Unnati alone, she goes and sits with Unnati. Nisha taps Unnati's should "Hey", Unnati smiles looking at her "Akka.. how are you.. when did you come". Nisha smiles "I came sometime back.. I came yesterday also.. but you were..", Unnati looks at her "I was.. what did I do.. I don't remember anything.. Please tell me if you know anything". Nisha chuckles "oh nothing.. you just got drunk.. Akshu told me you had gulped down the vodka thinking its water..".

Unnati was shocked "Whattt.. shittt!! Did I do anything stupid..", Nisha smiles "That you have to ask someone else.. not me.. because he was the one with you..". Unnati looks at her confused "Who.. Deepu??", Nisha laughs "Noo.. Yash", she was shocked "Ya.. Yash.. I.. I was with Yash..", Nisha nods. Unnati panics even more, did I do something stupid in front of him.. and.. and did.. did he change my dress.. noo.. he.. he wouldn't have right.. he.. he was there in the morning in my room.. did something happen.. shittt don't you know the difference between water and vodka Unni.. whyyy god whyyy.

She sees Yash sitting a few seats before her and the 'spider monkey' sitting next to him. She looks at him, still he is sitting with that spider monkey.. does he want to be smashed like that water bottle.. uhhh.. now how do I find out what happened.. I was supposed to confess everything to him yesterday.. but this whole drunken fiasco of mine.. I don't even remember what I did.. how do I get him alone. She lost in her thoughts when Deepak takes a seat next to her "Baby", she looks at him and breathes in relief "Deepu.. thank god you are here.. do you know anything about yesterday.. what I did being drunk..".

He looks her "You got drunk.. who spiked your drink.. I'll kill the person", she hits her head "Nobody.. I thought its water and drank something else". He looks at her shocked at first and then starts laughing "Are you serious.. baby don't you know the difference between water and hard drinks..". She smacks his shoulder "Shut upp.. happens by mistake.. (she glares at Yash and Kiara).. when you are busy thinking how to bury someone alive without anyone's notice".

Deepak chokes on the water that he was drinking hearing her "Bury someone alive..", she turns to look at him "did I say bury no no.. I said suprise someone..". She turns away from him and focuses on the wedding rituals, Karthik was tying the nuptial chain around Aadhira's neck as the screen between them gets removed. She goes back to the thoughts of her and Yash's wedding when he had tied the nuptial chain around her neck and filled her hairline with vermillion. Though theirs was a sudden wedding, neither were they both dressed for the occasion, she was just in a simple salwar suit and he was in his formals, nor did they have anyone with them during their wedding, but either way she had loved each and every moment of it.