Chapter 28

The next morning, Unnati wakes up and finds that Yash is not there. She checks the washroom but it was open and he wasn't there, she goes down to the living room to check there. Ayush was just then coming back from his jogging, Nisha was pushing him towards their room for him to go bath while he was whining for coffee. Unnati goes near them "Anna did Yash go with you for jogging?", Ayush looks at her "No.. I thought he came back late.. and I thought to not disturb him.. isn't he back?". She shakes her head "No.. I'll call him", she goes back the room and calls him but she only got a message that its switched off.

Why is he not picking the phone.. probably the battery ran out.. it must have been a really big emergency if he hasn't come back till now. She goes to freshen up and when she goes down to the living room again after freshening up she sees that everyone is tensed. She sees Ayush and Narayan rushing out, she goes to Nisha and Lakshmi "Amma Akka what happened.. why are you all tensed.. why are Appa and Anna are going out in such a rush". Nisha looks at Lakshmi, not knowing what to say to Unnati "Ummm.. it's.. it's nothing", she was getting messages on her phone.

She was about to look at her phone when Nisha panics and takes it from her "Unnati girls time". She looks at her "But..", Nisha looks at her "No buts.. come". Lakshmi stops them "No wait Nisha.. she should know.. don't hide it", Unnati looks at her confused "What is it Amma". Nisha nods and looks at Unnati "Umm Unni this is definitely a game by our rivals.. it can't be true okay.. please don't believe it.. just don't let you trust waver". Unnati was getting even more confused "What is it Akka", Nisha sighs "Yash.. he had no emergency at the hospital.. he.. he was at the hotel with.. with a girl.. the.. the whole night.. it.. it's all over the media and the internet.. Ayush got a call from the Hotel.. Ayush and Nanna have gone to bring him home".

Unnati was shocked "What Yash.. no.. no he can't.. no.. this is a prank right.. akka please tell me it's a prank", Lakshmi looks at her "I'm sure Yash wouldn't do such a thing ma.. let's just wait for him to come". She nods and goes back to the room, she was trying to control her tears in front of Nisha and Lakshmi but once she reaches the room, it flows out of her eyes. No Yash cannot do such a thing.. but why did he message me saying it's an emergency.. he messaged you.. no he cannot do anything like this.. this is all a lie.. oh really then why did he lie.. he.. he loves me.. only me.. then why was he with a girl, her heart and mind were at battle.

She didn't know what to do, she kept trying to push Vedant's words to the back of her mind but it kept popping up in front of her, no no.. Yash won't. She heard the sound of the car entering the mansion, she runs back to the living room wiping her tears. Yash enters with Ayush and Narayan, his mom goes near him "Yash what is all this ra.. who did this", he keeps looking at Unnati who was standing there silently not saying anything. Ayush sees him looking at Unnati "Maa let him freshen up and come back.. then we can talk", she nods.

Yash goes to his room, Unnati follows him to the room. She silently takes out his clothes, puts it on bed and was about to go back when he holds her hand "Unnati you trust me or not?". She looks at him "Go freshen up Yash we can talk later", she tries to remove his hold but he just tightens his hold on her hand and turns her towards himself cupping her cheeks, his eyes glistening "No your silence is killing me.. tell me if you trust me or not.. do you believe all this or not". She looks at him, her eyes filled with tears "I... I.. you.. you messaged me saying there is an emergency at the hospital".

He looks at her shocked and removes his hands from her cheeks "I.. I didn't.. you.. you don't trust me..", she looks at him "No Yash.. it's not..", he looks at her "You don't trust me Unnati..". She looks at him "No it's not that.. just.. just tell me what happened", she tries to hold his hand but he takes it back "You don't trust me na.. you don't trust me". She goes near him but he keeps stepping away from her "I do.. it's just that my mind isn't ready to accept my heart's trust.. please just tell me what happened".