Chapter 18

The next day Unnati was feeling fine, she wakes up and gets ready to go to the hospital. She gets a call while she was getting ready. She picks it up to see that it's Akshara "Hey Akshu.. How's your honeymooooonnnnn.. is Shiva troubling you a lottt", Akshara laughs while Shiva answers from the other side "It's your Akshu only who is troubling me Unni.. not me..", Akshara punches him in his stomach laughing "Oouu woman.. Godd!! Please save me from this woman", Unnati laughs "It's not possible now Shiva..". Just then the door bell rings, "Wait a minute.. I'll just go check who it is", she opens the door and finds Yash. She looks at him shocked "Wh.. what are you doing here.. I'm fine now.. I'm coming to the hospital.. you also go..".

He looks at her smiling "I came to pick you up.. remember your scooty is in the hospital..". Akshara's voice comes from the video call "Hiii Yash", Yash smiles "Hey Akshara.. hey Shiva.. how are you both". Akshara smiles "Great", Shiva was still holding his stomach "Not so great", Unnati and Akshara giggle looking at Shiva while Yash looks at them confused "What happened Shiva.. why are you holding your stomach". Shiva glares at Akshara while she keeps giggling "Oh that.. this woman is using me as her punching bag". Yash looks at Unnati and then at Akshara "You both love punching or what.. Okay let me tell you both.. you cannot use people as punching bags..", Unnati looks at him "You can also stop calling me Atom bomb".

He looks at her "Not happening darling.. but you can stop punching me", she looks at him and imitates him "Not happening darling..". Akshara keeps grinning looking at them "You both are sooo cuteee..", Yash and Unnati turn crimson pink hearing her, "Hayee my blushing cherries🍒.. okay you guys continue your cute fighting.. byeeeeee Yashiiii.. let me go and try to bring out some romance from this man". Shiva looks at Akshara shocked "Excuse me.. I know romance.. wait I'll show you come" and the call gets disconnected.

Unnati runs to her room blushing, Shittt!! This girl said that name in front of him.. Godd!! She can't ever be quiet.. now what do I tell him.. if he asks what is 'Yashi'.. it's our couple name.. are we even a couple?!.. not every relationship needs a name right.. it's great just the way it is.. I don't want to change anything between us.. probably confess what I feel for him but right now I just want to enjoy these unsaid and unspoken emotions which both of us feel. Unnati goes out of the room taking her bag "Umm let's go".

She crosses him and was about to go near the door, when he holds her arm and pulls her back. She crashes into his chest "Where are you going so fastly". Her heart beats loud and fast being close to him, Can he hear my heart beat.. it's too loud obviously he too can hear. She keeps trying to look elsewhere but he makes her look at him, into his eyes, Goshh!! His eyes!! Hypnotizing they are.. how am I supposed to remember anything after this.. no!! Focus!! You have to escape before he asks what is #Yashi.. come on think something before he thinks something. She was looking at him and thinking how to escape from him but he holds her waist firmly not letting her escape "What is Yashi?".

He knew what it meant, Ayush, Nisha and Abhi had also not left a chance to tease him with the name but now that he knew that she also knew, he wanted to know from her what it meant for her. She keeps looking at him instead of answering, her eyes widened by the fact that he asked the only question she didn't want him to ask. A mischievous smile keeps playing on his lips which she doesn't notice because she was too busy looking into his hypnotizing eyes. He again asks her trying to maintain a straight face "Tell me Unnati.. what's Yashi?", She gulps and averts her eyes from his and looks elsewhere "Umm.. it.. it's.. ummm.. it..".

He was trying hard to control his laughter looking at her getting nervous. But seeing her stutter he bursts out laughing, she looks at him confused "Gosh! You are too cute when you stutter darling.. uff seeing atom bomb stutter and stammer is a sight to behold". She glares at him "Youuu", he starts running around the house with her chasing him "Idiot.. once I catch you na nobody can save you.. youuuu". Yash turns and looks at her "First catch me darling".