Chapter 3

I represent,

When the devil gets to school

Anastasia Pierce:

"Good morning sunshine." Liz jumped on me. I groaned in pain, "get up." I pushed her off.

"What happened last night again?" My eyes were in slits.

"Well you got high. Obviously. You broke Andrew's nose, Damon and Professor Dick held your waist. And you talked about how horny you were. Again." She listed with her tone filled with judging.

"Okay blondie. Wait, who held my waist?" I sat upright. "Riddle and Basset." She shrugged taking her clothes off. "Woah." I shut my eyes chuckling. Oh yeah, I remembered. They both felt so good with their arms around me.

"C'mon get up, we've got school." She threw her shirt on me. "I'm up." I hurled it back getting out of bed.

I went into the bathroom with my hair messed up and apparently still in my previous school attire. "Hey, i wanna look good again." I raised my voice from inside. "Got it." She answered.

...

"There we go, good as yesterday." She brushed my half down hair silky. "Thanks babe." I kissed her cheek. "Alright, who are trying to get in your pants?" She clapped her hands.

"I don't know, I don't think i want anymore." I inhaled. "Just remember if you want someone, seduce them indirectly." Okay?" She raised a brow as i nodded with my lips sucked in.

...

"Morning." He came in with a rather glistening black jacket. Leather and his shirt underneath with similar pants as last night.

"He's annoying me. Again." I neared Blaise. "He said, morning." He chuckled at me. "Well it doesn't sound like a good one. It sounds... evil" i bared my teeth.

"Today we'll be continuing yesterday's topic." He dragged the chalk the same way. The same seduction that unfortunately lit a spark between my thighs. I shook my head snapping back to reality before looking back.

"Psst, hey Andrew." I whispered as the boy with a skull looking cast on his face turned to me. "What happened to your nose?" I mocked with raised brow before he raised his middle finger biting his lip. I chuckled with derision before turning back.

Professor Riddle rolled his eyes. Apparently, he heard me. The lesson went on normally and silently until...

"Excuse me Professor." Filch came in with his cat in his arms. Riddle gave him a nod with a raised brow.  "Anastasia Pierce." His high yet deep voice sent a headache flowing in my head. I raised my arm up.

"Your father needs to speak to you. Now!" He announced making my gasp beneath my breath as i clutched the edges of my seat.

My eyes felt a more blinding cloud then the euphoria of last night and my heart stayed still and almost dead. I gulped with my head running all over the place.

I didn't want to see him.

I don't want to see him.

I breathed horsely not knowing how shall i react. All i knew is that i felt suffocating heat in my eyes and deadly wobbles in my throat. I needed Edith, i needed my mom.