Chapter 8

I represent,

Great work

Anastasia Pierce:

I silently got into class, not giving him any looks. Just like everyday. Quietly i sat with my lips arched down.

I just don't want to tell Damon, I couldn't go out with him. I needed to have an excuse for that too. I sat down dropping my bag across me. "Anna," Liz called snapping me out of oblivion as i flipped my eyes to her. "It'll be better soon, you said it." She rubbed my back as i raised my chin nodding.

"Very soon." I assured her giving her some kind of smirk. Riddle stood in another black turtleneck different then last night's. This one was darker. His trouser's wrapping him up in also black with a black coat on top.

He slipped off his coat hanging it on his chair. "Morning." His deep tone alluring and seductive as usual. I shut my eyes turning on, charade mode. I huffed rolling my eyes, "this guy is last person i need to see right now." I leaned on Blaise.

"He's got style, you know?" He smiled at me as i raised my brows in surprise. "Wonderful." I sighed through my nose.

"We'll start the lesson and I'll gather your homework at last. All of it." He lowered his head before picking his chalk up and proceeding go the board. I leaned in my palm, it's a good things we know healing spells; i had nothing on my body anymore.

It was half way through the lesson before i was bored. Silence filled the room with no one doing anything. All of them too wrapped up in the lesson while i just drowned in my ego even more. Wanting to see him dead, now. The last lecture or the day, which was also an advantage.

And my Professor, was a murderer. The guy standing in front of us has killed at least one person before. I kept my gaze with switching it up and down checking out how he managed to control every emotion. If i were to murder someone, i could never walk out anywhere rather a school. How cruel? Maybe, he was forced to.

That's what i esteemed to think. Maybe he was forced to kill someone, someones. His eyes flipped into mine after he felt my unbroken stare. He raised a brow then looked away even so i kept my stare.

I can't tell anyone about what i know. if i did, they'll ask how do i know. How can i tell anyone: i made an alliance with my don to murder someone using his 12 feet long python in a secret dark passage starting at his office.

I looked down wondering what will i be called if someone found out about my plan. What if i liked it? What if i liked seeing someone in pain? Will i ever do it again? I might ask him this question.

Then the memory of the nightclub returned to me. "Your cult" they said. Why could a murderer/ Professor have a cult. A murder squad? It's impossible.

Tattoos? That remained a bizarre enigma. Kneeling, Killing, Partnership, They all flooded  back in my head as questions. I inhaled with my eyes shut massaging my temples, letting my curiosity rest and my focus burgeon.

"Homework," he crossed his arms leaning on his desk as usual. Everyone stood up to place their papers on his desk. I soared taking my paper, following Blaise with Liz after me, but instead of placing it on the desk i handed it to him.

He furrowed his brows acting surprised then snatched it out of my hand. I crossed my arms lifting my chin up waiting for him to read it.