Chapter 13

I represent,

Stefan

Anastasia Pierce:

"Hey," she stood in our dorm as i came in wiping my eyes and the letter in my hand. "What happened?" She neared me grabbing my shoulders gently.

"Uh- well i guess that's what happens when you find your father is banned from school grounds for a scandal." I blinked fast as she parted her lips then pulled me close in her arms. "I'm sorry that all of this is happening to you." She rubbed my back as my heart broke even more.

Yeah, why is all of this happening to me?

"I have a bright side though." I commented pulling back. She furrowed her brows obviously astonished. "I got a letter from a certain someone." I just waved the thought of my father from my head and yes, i was going to leave.

I was going to leave this bloody school and start over somewhere else. Somewhere like Beauxbaton or just any other school other than this one. I'm completely shattered here.

My scalp still did hurt from that strong clutch of my hair. But right now at least i knew someone I appreciate dearly was alright.

"Who is it?" She widened her eyes. "I'll tell you, but don't ask why did he send the letter or what is written inside, deal?" I raised an index at her as she nodded. "Stefan." I lowered my head before she gasped loudly.

"The hot vamp?" I could see the elation pumped out of her eyes. I nodded slowly before she started jumping in her place. "I told you!! You should date him." She tapped my shoulder.

"He's my friend, Liz. And he has a girlfriend." I shook my head at her clarifying making her scowl. "But she's not here." She groaned. "Shoot your shot." She shrugged in pride. Why the hell did i blush?

No, no. He's my friend. Plus he's at least 30 years older than me.

"Now leave me to read the letter," I gestured my hand to signal her to go away. She narrowed her eyes for a few seconds then threw herself on the bed.

I ripped the envelope eager to read it.

Dear Anna,

Thank you for writing. It was unexpected, you made my whole day up. First off, I'm sorry for aiming my wand at you. I could explain it. Really i can, but you will have to visit. I am slowly recovering, Tom spelled a spell of some kind that caused vervain to wrap around my throat from the inside. Vervain is toxic to vampires. Anyways, you will come visit me. The address is: 24 Oscar William St. Bring your blonde friend if she wants

With great gratitude
Stefan

I bit my bottom lip in. He lives in Oscar William? Where the fanciest mansions are? Shit.

I turned my eyes directly up to Liz, "you want to go somewhere cool tomorrow?" I chuckled with my cheeks hurting from smiling. "Yeah where?" She turned on her bed to face me.

"Stefan's." I sucked my lips in knowing i really did like this friendship. I didn't make friends at 11 and i made friends at 18, wow.

"Fuck yeah!" She nodded keenly as i started taking off my robe and changing.

...
:::

"Wake up, wake up!" She gathered her vigour jumping on me making me grunt. "Ow!" I squinted my eyes more shut throwing her off the bed.