Chapter 33

I represent,

You promised

Anastasia Pierce:

"Must we do it today?" I held on to his arm kissing his shoulder as we stood in his study room examining the ministry's interior's map.

"Yes princess, we have been quiet for four days. We shouldn't stay quiet." He leaned forward.

Liz had sent a letter last night, she's fine. She's staying with Klaus and Stefan because she couldn't face Blaise just yet.

"Okay," i felt like i wanted to hold him today for some odd reason, i just felt the unbearable urge to hold on to him and not let go.

Was it his mesmerising haircut, was it his smooth skin which i couldn't let go off last night, was it his soothing voice which never failed to make me feel like I've got the whole world under my heels. I'm not really sure, but i just wanted to protect him.

"Your thoughts are adorable, but we've got to go." He pecked my lips grabbing his wand as i grabbed mine.

"You sure we'll be okay today." I felt worrisome that could shower over an entire city feeling my heart pound as we strolled to the death eaters gathered downstairs.

"Is everything okay?" He halted looking back at me with confusion. I gulped shrugging. "I don't understand." He raised his brows.

"I don't know, i just got a bad feeling about today." I ran my fingers back in my hair commenting causing him to scowl. "Look," he leaned forward to my height, "whatever happens today, you'll be alright, okay? I know it's a big move attacking the ministry, but we have to do it." He cupped my face as i rested in his palm examining his face's every little detail.

"I love you," i sighed feeling heat build up in my heart melting it. He flipped his eyes from to the side to mine nodding. "Let's go." He folded his arm as i wrapped mine around it.

"Morning," he announced our presence turning everyone's head towards us.

We stood on the stairs so that we could be visible and loudly clear to them. "All of you of course know what will we be doing today." He started, raising his chin into the air switching his personalities in seconds.

But i couldn't today, i couldn't be that cruel dark lady. So i just watched him strong and mighty. "We are finally attacking the ministry. The same one some of us were kicked out explained as 'unworthy' but look who's laughing now?" He tilted his head growling at the end.

He wasn't, but some death eaters were kicked out of their jobs replaced by muggle borns or other unworthy pure bloods. "Our main goal is to eradicate any mudblood added to the number of bastards who are so keen on putting us down." He locked his fingers together.

"Now i need everyone to listen to me very carefully." I snapped my fingers in the air. One particular face churned me up and incited paranoia out of me. "Today, we might not all come back. Since they might be already prepared and familiar with our plan." I shades Snape, obviously.

"Or we might come back with full health. All we got to do is stay focused." I added nodding at last. "Everyone to their positions, we're starting now." He announced making my heart drop in my toes.

Everyone started shadowing away and it was only me and him again. I panted and breathed heavily a little afraid. "Easy darling, I'll protect you." He held my face up colliding his lips with mine slowly giving me a dagger twist of comfort.

"Let's go." Our masks materialised before we appeared in a dark wide and large hallway.

Tom and i at the head while the death eaters followed.