Chapter 12

I represent,

Cigarette

Anastasia Pierce:

"Detention now." He leaned against her as she plodded with crossed arms and a judging face.

"If he finds out you smell like weed, I'll sell you out." She shrugged as we climbed up the stairs. "C'mon it wasn't a day you skipped." He nudged her. "A day?! Do you know what I could've learned during that day?" She argued looking at him with disgust.

"J-j-j-just-t g-g-get ov-over y-yo-youse-self-f." I widened my eyes at her before he wrapped an arm around me pulling me in. "What got you smiling like that anyways?" She raised a sharp brow.

Since it was a long speech i used the sign language. "I got news from someone that I won't have to worry about my dad anymore. I don't know how, but i just trust their words." I trusted his words but not him. "Fuck, Really?" Blaise smiled widely as i nodded when we reached the seventh floor.

"Who told you? Lupin?!" He raised his voice with a broad smile on his face as i parted my lips then nodded keenly. "Ha! I love this guy." He chuckled. Then it hit me. Why wouldn't i have to worry about my father anymore?

I swear to god if i find out he abducted him then turned him into dinner to Nagini, i will turn him into dinner for well any animal.

My confusion was broken after Liz knocked on the door. "Come in." His calm tone answered lowly before i accidentally pushed the door open. I smiled a teethy smile as he sat on his desk. He rolled his eyes shaking his head.

"Good evening professor." Blaise smiled at him politely making me scowl in confusion. "It's called fake it till you make it, and i wanna get out of here." He whispered as we moved deeper into the office.

I burnt my eyes through him after smacking his chest for him to recall the supernatural hearing of the demigod in front of us. "All three of you, sit." He raised a brow making my hands shiver and my throat go dry like desert.

Blaise and Liz took both seats leaving me awkwardly standing. I stood between both of them then widened my eyes at Riddle while he still flipped through a book. "Why are you still standing?" His eyes were still down at the pages as i tried taking a glimpse what was he reading.

"She has no chair, professor" Liz shrugged. "Deal with it fast. Just like you deal with everything." He raised his eyes to her sighing. Damn, he was right. I still looked at the book before my lips parted at what it was about.

It's a good thing he kept it on his lap. I read a few of the detailed sensual page with my breath gathering in my stomach.

He flipped the book shut tensing his jaws at me. I gulped feeling a spark kindle between my thighs. He was reading comprehensive sex while in his office. Shit.

Blaise's hands clutched my waist as he pulled me closer to mock me by sitting on his lap. I turned back punching his chest with a tight fist. I shook my head with wide eyes before moving to Liz.

She sunk back in her seat before i dropped my thighs on her lap. "Ow." She chuckled as i wrapped an arm around her. "He's giving no reaction." She whispered in my ear while i teased Blaise with raised brows. He chuckled rolling his eyes.

I shrugged before looking at him with suspicion. He flipped her burning angry irises up to me stealing my breath for a brief moment. "Sit on a chair," he stood up advancing to his book cases.  "There's no chairs Professor." Blaise shook his head started to kindle with a bit of vexation.

"There are," he corrected him after sighing. I stood up then shut my eyes trying to figure out his vague riddle.

I ruffled through any kind of intelligence in me and found it. I yanked Liz up from her seat then took my wand up from my robe.