Chapter 25

This song isn't as old, i know but let's pretend it is, please. Thank you aliens😊

I changed the dress than what it was before since i think that is more Voldemort's vibes.

I represent,

Ball night

Anastasia Pierce:

"Now, choose the dress you'd like to wear tonight." Florence came in with a bunch of hangers and dresses in her hand. She ordered them on the bed. Blue, red, purple, green. They were all beautiful but the first one to catch my eye was the black one. Tom dropped the barrier for her to enter and leave, not me. Before he left. Again.

It was a long halter black dress with the areas around the legs visible wrapped with silver and one of the straps around the neck was silver too, leg had a slit and another was only see through. The back was just black with a smooth short tail below. "Well the black of course." I shrugged with crossed arms.

"Right away?" She raised her brows puzzled as i nodded pushing my lips out. "Is there anything wrong with it?" I blinked turning to her. "No, no, no. Not at all. It's perfect." She smiled picking up all the other dresses. "I'll get you the shoes to pick from now. Then the jewellery and I'll style your hair for the night." She smiled with zeal as i nodded agreeing.

"Did she pick the black one?" His voice spoke when she left the room. "Hey Tom! Can i have a second?" I raised my voice so that he could hear me before he walked in with a suit bag in his hand and a shoe box.

He danced his eyes from the dress to me. "You didn't hesitate?" He placed them down as i shook my head. "What's with that dress?" I queried but he ignored me sighing. And again with the object treating. I swallowed.

"What ball is that?" I followed him into his dressing room. "A Mikaelson ball." He huffed taking some shiny leather shoes out of the box and placing them in an open shelf. "And you're taking me there normally? I have friends there, don't you think they'll notice something odd." I crossed my arms leaning on the wood frame.

"If you have friends, why haven't they came looking for you." He paused his motion turning to me clicking my heart again. I cleared my throat raising my chin in his. "Maybe they know you're too weak to be fought." I caused him to slap the wood in front of him before he rushed to me soaring tall and scary above me.

"Shut your mouth tonight." He threatened as i flinched backwards. "Whatever dude." I shook my head in frustration departing outside to find Florence standing with a bunch of boxes.

"The T-strap one." I inclined as he stormed out of the room wrenching the door shut. "He's unbelievable." I murmured turning away from the door. "You tell him, girl." She almost cheered me causing me to chuckle.

"I'm not planning on dying tonight, maybe another time." I shrugged but she giggled. "He would never kill you. Trust me." She grabbed an entire board of gold and diamond jewellery causing me to gasp. He would never kill me? Oh yeah, shore :)

"Are those real?" I slapped a hand on my mouth as she bit her lip nodding keenly. 

...

I struggled but at last zipped it up as i stood in the dark room. It was around 6 pm and it was already dark outside. My hair in a waterfall brain with tiny silver dagger like pins dug between the hair strands. The diamond pendant necklace hanging frosting from my neck as i bent forward trying my best to tie my shoes up.