Chapter 21

I represent,

Was it all a lie

Anastasia Pierce:

I jumped out of my position upright after i was laying down. Surprisingly, after i gasped, i realised i wasn't tied up or laying on a rocky floor in a basement. Actually, i was on the softest bed i have ever felt as black silk concealed my thighs under it. I opened my eyes in slits as the sun was somewhat bright outside. Almost dawn.

Bright outside? For how long was i out?

Darkness surrounded the bed i laid on since the walls in front of me were black beside me too. It was all a mix of two colours: black and gold. Dim candles lit the sides of the bed as they hung to golden sconces. A grey carpet stretched in front of the bed before my eyes searched for him. The black and gold door of a dressing probably stood beside the massive fireplace. The tall bay windows showed the... beach from a mile or so away as i appeared to be on top of a cliff. The sun broke its way from the sea whilst the sound of the crashing waves filled my ears.

The sun glowed my eyes turning them oddly brighter yet i glared for a few at the beautiful scenery before my eyes.

Then, there was a nudge on a large wingback arm chair. He fixed his elbow position as i tensed my jaws at him. Aight, whatever Voldemort is he, he took me somewhere without my will. And this made me angry more than broken.

"Morning." He raised his chin clearing his throat, and his timbre was just more flawless than ever. He sat in a black buttoned up shirt and grey trousers. "And here i thought you'll take me to hell." My tone was low and tired. I stared at his cold expression feeling embarrassment wash over my thoughts. I trusted him. I actually did.

"Where the fuck am i?" I massaged my head from the excessively hurting head sighing. "My house." His tone still deep and more alluring. More deep and seductive forcing me to fortuitously suck my bottom lip in to prevent its drought. Certainly, he was sleeping. He had that straight face of emptiness as i checked him out with revulsion.

Although fear bubbled up in me, i was more angry than ever. More broken and in denial. He was the worst kind of liar ever. Because he was so good at it. And now I'm the only one who knows who's under that mask, lying wouldn't be necessary anymore.

"So what you felt bad for kidnapping me so you decided to get me here?" I narrowed my eyes in abhorrence. He cocked a brows tensing his jaws, "how did i even get here right away. Wait for how long was i out? Explain everything right now." I slapped the covers before he rolled his tongue in his cheek sheerly confused by how after all i found out, i still kept my demanding tone.

"You've been out for 11 hours. You came here by a portkey. Now go back to sleep and stop whining." He listed coldly then stood up flexing his shoulders back.

"No." I shook my head. "And what kind of room is that?" Fanciest shit I've ever seen in my entire life, but still. It's his. And right now anything that belonged to him disgusted me to me core. I hated him more than ever. "My room." He sighed as he stood by the door looking down at the doorknob. I threw the covers away groaning.

"Ugh! I don't even want to imagine what has happened here." I wagged my head before he took one last look at me then departed shutting the door.

My heart: we failed again. My brain: we all did, don't break. My eyes teared once more, he really did put on a whole charade just to get me into this merciless cult. A true murderous aim. I parted my lips utterly clueless of my feelings.