Chapter 30

I represent,

Touch me

Anastasia Pierce:

"Princess," i groaned turning away. Whoever that was needed to shut up, no time to spoil any girlfriends. I needed sleep.

"Princess wake up." The very familiar voice repeated. Snapping back to reality, i fluttered my eyes open. "I'm the princess, yeah that's me." I stretched opening my eyes in slits to find him in a grey shirt with a black waistcoat and black trousers. Too formal all the time.

I dug the covers beneath my underarms as he chuckled lowly. "You need to wake up." He added but i turned away from him. "No, and why does your voice sound like you haven't been asleep fifteen minutes ago." I slapped the bed groaning.

"It's because i haven't." He caused me to scowl. "Wait what time is it?" I raised a brow turning back and inhaling. "It's 11 am." He checked his watch. I dropped my arms and face confused.

"15 minutes ago it was 6:35." I blinked unsure of many things at that moment. "No it wasn't you're just tired now get up you need to train." He added with that constant straight face.

I slept like dead, i swear. "Of course I'm tired, and my legs still hurt. I'm sorry if keeping up with you for four rounds is tiring for me." I mocked raising my brows causing him to chuckle softly. He had me sleep at 2 am, because 'he wasn't done with me yet'.

"I'll fix your legs, then you get up and get ready." He threw the covers off my naked body causing me to convulse. "Respect yourself." I tried moving away before he grabbed my waist pulling me back.

I chuckled as he huffed frustrated massaging my calves once more. I leant on my elbows watching him trying to keep his eyes off me. "To hard to stay restrained huh?" I mocked feeling my legs recover from their soft quiver. He raised a devilish brow at me.

"You're so easy to turn on Anastasia, don't push it. Again." He made me swallow then get up picking the covers around my body. "Don't stare." I raised an index moving backwards and threatening him.

I locked the bathroom standing in front of the mirror: messed up hair, purple neck and chest, fucked up makeup. "Shit." I murmured. He saw me look like a fucking wolf in the morning yet he accepted that. Wow, i felt sorry for him. I put the shorts and long sleeved t-shirt he placed inside folded.

He was too OCD.

I came out to see him sitting on the arm chair bouncing his knee before he looked up at me holding a hair tie up.

"Tie your hair." I obeyed pulling it up into a ponytail and locking it compact. "Your sports shoes," he pointed at the lowest shelf in the chiffonier.

I wore them, these were really comfortable. Agh, he was spoiling me. "Is it like quidditch for example. We separate into teams and try to win?" I followed him outside. "No, it's separate." He doesn't stop walking and he doesn't stop doing it fast.

"Aight wait up." I chased him but even when he slowed he was hastening.

...

"I will need you to cut the apple into four different equal parts." An apple hung on a pedestal while i kept my wand in my hand.

Other trainers stood a few feet from each other in the backyard which was about Hogwarts' size but all gardens. Tom was my personal coach which was actually encouraging. "Well that's easy." I shrugged narrowing my eyes.

"I'm not finished." He neared my from behind dragging his fingers up my side causing me to avert away from the pedestal widening my eyes at him. "Under distraction." He breathed vibrating my earlobe with his heat causing my knees to start enfeebling.