Chapter 38

I represent,

Anastasia Riddle

Anastasia Riddle:

I pulled him closer feeling his hand slither my sleeves off. We stepped back against the stage before he took me compact dropping us on his tensed arm on the marble cold floor.

"Make love to me. Show me everything. Every single emotion you're feeling Tom Riddle." I unbuttoned his blazer and slipped his tie off.

"Whatever you crave is my demand." He lowered his head as i felt radiations of heat come out of me beneath that dress. He neared me low leisurely locking my bottom lip between his lips brushing if tenderly as he largo slipped my dress off my shoulders down to my chest. I tugged his shirt before he stretched tall above me tearing it off his body.

His figure spreading his dark wings of the devil upon us. Restricting us from the outer world as our act of pure devotion plays. For only us and the devilish angels to watch. It was perfection in its finest. His touch lingering on me but not toughly. Not because of blinding lust. But blinding love.

He grabbed my hand placing it on his heart only for me to gasp. How fast can heartbeats reach. "See what you do to me?" He pulled my dress down throwing it else where before undoing his trousers and doing the same with it.

"Completely naked." He whispered pecking my neck softly as he dragged his fingers up and down my nape's artery. Everything was exposed. Our smouldering bodies next to the thousand of candles. Reflecting what our final verdict might look like.

The church was dark. Fractured pictures of Mary  and her son reflecting the broken kindles of the lights and stars into our souls. Lighting up our exposure as we appear utterly truthful to each other. It was just us doing the gentlest sin of sheer frustration for devoted lust.

He kissed a trail of sweetness down my body as i gasped tilting my head back whenever he'd deepen it in the slightest taking ahold of my hips. He drew his hands up caressing my tender sweaty breasts enslaved for me to pleasure me and i was the same to him. We both worshipped each other's darkest desire as we knelt down.

Only one king ruled at this time. Love, and it was going to make us show how much we cherish each other's souls and hearts. As we intend to keep then firm till death do us apart.

"Tom-" i whimpered biting my lips twisting my legs beneath him as he pecked my stomach and hips. "Harder." I gasped looking him in the eyes pleading him to show me his vigour. "I can't be harsh with you. You deserve better." He whispered against my skin vibrating my butterflies with his hot breath.

The bells of church quiet yet in my head clamouring for our prayer. We prayed, we prayed each other to stay forever. A prayer which was louder than any other in submission.

He climbed up to my face once more. Tenderly kissing every inch of it. His bottom lip locking with my flesh's cells igniting more fire as i felt his hardness brush against my skin. His upper lip colliding down to make a complete cycle of softness. He kissed me then looked deep in my eyes holding my face with a palm.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He whispered as i ran my fingers in his hair. "What did i ever do to deserve such an angel?" He furrowed his brows almost shocked by his situation. He really still questioned that.

"You existed. That's enough for me." I nodded gasping feeling him adjust that tough tip against my entrance. I gripped his hair before he advanced his hand to mine. "I want you to touch me." He roamed the traces of his scars and bruises with my palm as i nodded keenly.