Chapter 15

I represent,

Happy birthday to me

Anastasia Pierce:

Yay, two days passed and i didn't break or die. And this morning, i woke up with zest and glee. 19 this morning which was great and bad at the same time.

Graduating at 19, but also one year in adulthood. I looked to the side on bed and the only thing i saw was Liz breaking silently.

"Hey, hey, hey. What's wrong?" I stood up right away sitting on the edge of her bed. "Marie- d-died. Last evening." She sobbed before i parted my lips gasping lowly.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry." I smoothed her back softly before she cried even more. "At least-st she's not sick now." She gasped for air before sitting upright and rushing into my chest. I brushed her hair down, "I'm leaving in about an hour for the funeral." She pulled back, her eyes were puffed and red.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I stood up quickly allowing her space to stand. "No, no. I'll be okay. It's just family already." She rubbed her eyes as i sucked my lips nodding. I went into the bathroom to finish up so that i could escort her.

She stood grabbing a case and putting some clothes in it. "Happy birthday." She sniffed making me come out of the bathroom with my toothbrush in my mouth. I was wide eyed at her shaking my head. "I actually brought you gifts," she started moving quickly. I went into the bathroom spitting and putting the brush back in place.

"You don't have to." I shook my head at her. "But i do, it's your birthday." She grabbed two large non woven bags and handed them to me. I pushed my bottom lip out then pulled her into a hug.

"I love you," i kissed her cheek deeply. "I love you too. Now don't open them now, open them when I'm gone because I won't be able to react to your reaction in a right way." She shook her head as i nodded. She picked up a black sweater and black trousers then started putting them on.

I took the bags into my closet then wore some clothes to lead her to the train.

...

I huffed shutting the door after i lead her to the gates then went back to our dorm. "Wow, great birthday Anastasia." I widened my eyes at myself commenting out of nowhere.

"Now what did you buy me Elizabeth?" I tapped my lips grabbing the bags out. The taffy pink bags shone brightly before i opened them. And my jaw dropped, why would she buy me that/ those.

I swallowed turning to the side making sure the door was shut. I put my hand inside picking up the first dantelled chiffon my hand picked then pulled it up.

I gasped when a black teddy lingerie hung on to my finger. Elizabeth Winchester, you naughty girl.

My breasts would definitely show in this. Shit. I raised my brows speechless before i reached my hand again inside after throwing it on the bed and a bodysuit glisters in my hand forcing me to shut my eyes in frustration. Corsets and bras of that spicy type.

I bit my lip imaging myself in them and then fragrances. Mesmerising ones that could just drive me insane. I huffed, why was i wet?

My breath weighed in my chest with one thought in my head. How the hell do i get to wear this today? Now, if possible.

There was a little note inside. -only special people Anna, only hot ones too. Happy birthday- my eyes blinked fast as i gulped and only one person rushed into my brain.

What if? What if i just thank him about everything he's done lately in a more special way. What if i show him a little more than just my attire? What if i just ask him for it.