Final chapter

I represent,

As the world caves in

Tom Riddle:

"Who are you thinking about?" Florence came into my room. The world's fuzzy, my head was spinning, my brain was delusional. Everything unclear due to the sequel of the cold liquor in my throat. The rain swept down the windows from high above down to the windowsill.

"Her," i wasn't groaning but i definitely wasn't speaking normally. I didn't want to talk but she forces everything out of my mouth like always with her talents. "Enough of that," she grabbed the bottle yet i held on tight to the glass.

It was exactly a loop in my brain. Her voice, her laugh, her shouts, her skin and hair, her moans and wails. Why was someone like her in my head? She's only just a girl. Just a pathetic idiotic student that was going to pass by and have me as a memory of a good fucker that's all.

"Who's she?" She sat down. I hate when i can't stop myself from speaking. And she doesn't allow too regardless. "Anastasia Pierce." I slapped my lap in exasperation. "A friend of yours?" She sat on the couch at the end of the room as i scowled. Friend, i don't believe in such fantasies.

"I don't have any friends. She's a student of mine, but.." i halted tilting my head and pausing for a moment. I wasn't sure if i was even conscious. But i was definitely aware i was undesirably speaking. It was like she had ears everywhere hearing my speech, able to hold it against me despite her ignorance of my state. Able to make my breath cease once she drags her eyes into mine yet i seem like i remain controlled.

"She's much more than just a student. She's smart, she's funny, she's beautiful, she's fractured, she's prejudiced. And she understands... much more than i thought she could." I didn't have any indication where did these explanations come out from. But it was definitely not my brain, my brain was surely drowning in champagne.

"So you like her?" I couldn't see much of her eyes but i could smell a scent of zeal. I scowled shaking my head. I don't like anyone in this world.

I can't possible like someone like her. But she was not like any other human, she was completely mythological. She had the whole world against her. Her own father encouraged his slut to kill her. I couldn't let her die. Why couldn't i let her die? I had to give her the necklace before disappearing, i needed some time to take my mind off of her smile that made something in me contort into an unending bewilderment.

"Her tears are too precious yet they are the most to fall. Her heart is glass, but she always fakes its unlimited strength." I tilted my head toward the beach watching the aggressive waves clamour against the cliffs. "When she was about to die... i..." i paused looking at her with revulsion. She made me talk, i didn't want to.

"Go on." She widened her eyes before i huffed enduring my fate. "I felt like something in me couldn't stop clamouring with voices, my brain rushing millions of miles per second and my..." i realised something dropping my arms and parting my lips at nothingness. I couldn't possibly say that word. It wasn't mine to obtain. It never was.

"Your heart?" She neared me as i raised my brows nodding slowly. "My heart couldn't stop darkening and sinking deeper into my toes." I blinked slow unaware of whatever i said next but only one thing repeated in my head. Her picture.

"She is messing with my cause in this Hell pit. I should be there to finish what i started." I slapped the chair's arm only sensing the anger burgeon in my chest. But what she uttered next broke my brain to shreds as every cell spoke whilst thinking about a million thoughts.

"You want her with the death eaters?" She raised a brow making me nod. How easier can it be? Ruin every bit of her life and turning it into a living hell, making her loath the mere sight of my face so she could sod off. Of my head.