Chapter 6

I represent,

Good girl

Anastasia Pierce:

"Hey," her voice raspy as she walked into the room with her heels in her hands and hair messed up. I groaned covering my face with the covers. I found my way back to Hogwarts when it was nearly dawn after he left me.

"Go away." I turned to the side shutting my eyes. His teeth and claw still marking me but now i had bandages. "I can't walk...Anna, what happened?" She dropped herself on the bed before i took the covers away huffing.

"Apparently, who i was about to hook up with turned out to be a vampire and a werevamp." I cleared my throat. "Ouuu intriguing." She smiled with her makeup ruined. "They were going to kill me, look!" I kind of yelled sitting upright and taking the bandage of my neck.

She sat upright immediately with wide eyes. "Oh my god." She neared me placing her trembling hand on my neck gently as i hissed in stifled pain. "Sorry sorry." She took her hand away.

"Let me heal them for you." She tried standing before i yanked her back. "No! I want to keep them." I shook my head placing my bondage back.

"Why?" She raised a brow. "I want to, Liz." I huffed. How can i tell her i want to show the motherfucker called Tom Fucking Riddle what he did to me. I rolled my eyes then went back to bed.

"And i found myself back here by dawn." I watched the ceiling. "What about Riddle, you know anything about him?" She titled her head back.

"Nothing. Only that he hooked up with two sluts on a couch." I slapped my thigh. Such a great actress. Kneel Julia Roberts.

"You seem mad?" She neared me. "Do i matter?" I furrowed my brows to the ceiling. "What the fuck?" She turned on her stomach.

"Liz answer me. Truthfully." I raised an index at her. "You do matter! If not to anyone in this world to me. You forever will." She soothed smoothing my palm making me smile. Comfort she provided was irreplaceable.

"Now tell me about last night to you." I crossed my legs sitting upright again. "Oh my..god!" She ran her fingers through her hair. "I really needed this. And he was so sweet, I'm so mad I'm not going to see him again." She titled her head to the side.

"Why won't you?" I raised a brow. "He's 25, I'm 18." She made me gulp as i nodded with a smile.

"But he's so gentle and sweet and funny. His name is Joshua, josh. We talked after we were done. His mother died giving birth to him, and he has daddy issues. He lives with his granny but he's a tourist here." She explained with her eyes widening as she recalled him.

"We need to get breakfast." I tapped her shoulder. "I'm sorry for your ruined night." She embraced me.

But it wasn't that ruined. I mean yeah, i was going to die, but i was saved. And it was blunt from me not to say thank you. Maybe i needed to say it. Even if he didn't do it for me, coming outside. Yes, i did save myself but i also needed to thank him for stepping up and telling them to leave me. And i was also thrown over his sturdy shoulder after struggling to walk with my blood and heels.

I needed to say thank you. Probably not now, but today. "I'm hungry let's go." I nudged her as she giggled standing up.

"And Liz it's okay if you want to see Josh again. Even if he's old. You're not underaged anymore." I shrugged. "No I'm still young. And you know who i want to talk to." She huffed.