Chapter 24

I represent,

Vicious

Anastasia Pierce:

I sped into the room slipping off that damn cloak and throwing it somewhere. "M-m-my med-d-dicen-ne." I cleared my throat and sniffed trying not to cry or something.

He shut the door on us put his hand on a fist then let loose of it to reveal two very familiar pills. I clutched them swallowing right away.

"That's what you needed," i spoke after a minute of silence which was enough for him to take off his cloak and blazer while i took my heels off. He chuckled with locked lips looking down shaking his head. "Actually it's what you needed." He shook his index at me.

His rainy wet strands dangled down on his forehead or ruffled themselves on his scalp. "What i needed was for him to be dead! But not for me to kill him!" I shouted stomping causing him to tense his jaws darkening his eyes at me.

"Your tone." He lowered his head at me. "Fuck you Tom, stop that. I'm angry! Let me let it out." I rushed to him punching his chest with my fists.

My eyes started watering as i slapped his chest but he didn't nudge. He kept his statuesque stand. My weak defeated palms curled into fists to punch him. "He. Was. Going. To. Apologise!" I let my tears fall to my cheeks in grief. He only stared at me blankly, that shield of frost building before his irises.

"My father. I-... i killed him." I sobbed before he held my palms to his chest trying to stable me. "I did it because of you." I couldn't clearly see him anymore because of how much blurry my eyes were.

"You told me to do it." I tried taking my wrists out of his clasp yet he held me compact shaking his head slowly. "He would've apologised. Right? Please tell me he was going to." I illogically gasped for air pleading him to give me the slightest bit of comfort.

I had my trembling fingers curled in my palm as i stomped like a kid throwing a tantrum. "Anastasia," he tried holding me tall, yet i convulsed in myself ashamed. I didn't only kill, but i killed my own father. I didn't care who i killed next but him. I never wanted to be the one killing him.

"You did this to me!" I blamed it all on him. One: there was no way in hell it was my fault. Two: he was the one who pushed me to do it. "Why? Why did you do this?!" I neared him looking up at him with surrendering showering eyes.

"Why are you trying so hard for me to hate you?" I caused him to tense his jaws flaring his nostrils. If he just left me to beg him. Because I'd rather beg my father to love me than kill him. I hated him, i loathed him and i wanted him dead. But i never asked to kill him.

"Anastasia you need to calm down." He widened his eyes causing me to break even more in front of him. I didn't like breaking in front of anyone, but the problem was that... he wasn't anyone.

I sobbed like mad. I tried granting this man much love i never thought i could even grant but he only granted me exhaustion, insanity, and heartbreak. "Why Tom? Why? Please tell me why you did this?" I held his shirt in denial of my situation. "Is it more to your plan of making me a death eater. Fine then I'll get your stupid mark! But that was unfair." My lips quivered as i cried like a little kid losing their mum.

I lost my comfort, how was i supposed to feel? I wasn't sad he was dead. I was in disbelief that i killed him.

"Anastasia, breathe." He added but i shook my head keenly. He called my name which sent a little breeze of heaven in my chest but sucked it right away.