Chapter 14

I represent,

A hex

Anastasia Pierce:

"Afternoon," his deep voice echoed before i rushed inside a little late since i was fighting with Snape.

"Good afternoon everyone!" I waved my arms up in the air feeling extra positive this morning. "I'm sorry I'm late." I bared my teeth at him before he nodded gesturing me inside.

"Hola mis amigos." I widened my eyes at both of them after leaping over Blaise's lap to sit down.

I smiled widely at my besties with my fingers in my brushed down hair. "You're in a good mood," Blaisey chuckled at me. "Yeah, i am." I shut my eyes in satisfaction and merriment. "Quiet," Riddle stood in a grey shirt and black waistcoat and like normal onyx trousers.

"Sorry sir," i shot him a grin causing him to furrow his brows then shake his head sighing. "As i was saying the basilisk at least will take four lessons to sum up. It is a creature with a great history and possibly a greater... future." He lowered his head leaning forward on his desk as i checked him out.

My heart literally melted in my chest. This guy is beautiful. I leaned back on my seat after flipping to the page he wanted us on. I just admired him. There was no other way that people could've forgot about my father's existence from my sheer pray. God couldn't have possibly blessed me all of a sudden.

I mean I don't even go to church. I don't even know if I'm catholic.

I kept biting my lip each time he'd turn around. Zest would burgeon rapidly causing me to squeal in silence. Would a thank you hurt me? Probably not. I just for the first time in a long time focused carefully on every word Professor said. Then it was the work in book bit. I answered all the questions like a copy paste from my brain.

"What happened last night causing you to be that merry and optimistic?" The dark boy beside my furrowed his eye brows. "Uhm..." i hesitated.

"Damon held her," Liz tapped my shoulders lowering her head at him. "Oh," he smiled widely as i nodded. Yeah,

That too.

I looked up while Riddle sat on his chair just checking out how oblivion was doing these days. He flipped his eyes to me after i nodded at Liz sighed then turned his eyes away from me. I parted my lips softly then shook the thought of whatever my brain had out.

I then found myself fantasising about him. But this time: there was no lust. No rough fuck on his desk or in the dungeons like i imagined before.

This was gentle, smooth and attractive. I gulped, it was just me, standing by a seashore in a sundress and he just stood beside me. In the exact outfit of his and we just looked at the sea. It was all just stare at it. Nothing more, nothing less.

I blinked. No I can't. I can't romanticise about my professor. This is wrong indeed. I'm not allowed to do so, no.

I snapped back, yeah Damon held me. Damon the boy I've been in love with for three years. I can't just remake my thoughts because of some 26 or 27 year old dud who just happened to come up in my life as a professor. NO MORE.

I shouldn't feel. I shouldn't allow myself to feel. Fuck, I'm going psycho. Aaahhh, my worst fear!

"The lesson is over. You're all dismissed." He announced before everyone rushed out. Alright, a little thank you won't kill me.

I mean, at the end of the day. I had an awesome day yesterday. All of it, and somehow it turned out that i owed it all to him. Even knowing Stefan.