Chapter 7

Tw: räp£
I represent,

When the demons gather around

Anastasia Pierce:

It's been two days since i uh... screwed Riddle. Last night when i saw him, i was too embarrassed but i sucked it back, he doesn't have anything on me. He's the one who fucked me. "Liz, Liz!" I groaned as she turned to the side with her eyes still shut. "What?" She asked annoyed.

"Is this letter yours?" I picked up the envelope on the side table between us. "No, it's yours." She turned to the other side as i wiped my eyes sitting upright.

From Edith Walker
To Anastasia Pierce

My mothers name made a smile surface my lips right away with zest.

I cut it open for first off a small pile of paper money to appear inside. I clasped it hurrying then picked up the paper inside.

Dear Anna,

I've missed you, my sweet daughter. I've heard you've done quiet the mess with one of your professors calling him some animal name. Remus told me. You will need to stop it.

Lovely, i got paid and this is yours. Two hundred galleons. I really hope they're good. And about that guy who told your father about me, i broke his nose. Yeah i punched him. Proud, eh?

I love you my pretty daughter, and i really hope you're having fun.

Love,
Mother

I smiled widely at the perfectly timed news. I dropped gleeful on the bed smelling the money and holding it to my chest.

"Thank god." I huffed in relief shutting my eyes. "Why?" Liz switched her position to me. "Money," i sang it rubbing the papers together with my thumb.

"What are you going to do with it?" She leaned on her elbows. "Sin." I smiled widely as she rolled her eyes. "A friend to friend advice, save it. If you have nothing necessary to do with it, just save it Anna." She shrugged as i furrowed my brows nodding.

"Weekends are boring." She groaned leaning back in her bed. "I'll write mother a letter then, let's not make it boring." I smiled widely before standing and moving to my desk.

Dear mother,

I'm so glad you got paid. And the professor i called an animal name, his name is professor Riddle. He's fucking annoying mom, i hate him. And you would hate him too. And i am seriously proud of what you've done to that son of a bitch.  Anyways, i am happy mother. I'm glad you sent a letter it's been a while and mother i beg you. If you meet a guy, try not to spill your life story.

Love,
Anna

"Done." I placed the paper into the envelope wrote our names then proceeded to ice. "Ice, take this to mother." I adjusted the letter in her beak before she flew into the fireplace then above the water level into the sky.

"Now, what do you have in mind. It's like 1 pm." She ran her fingers through her hair. "Uhm... let's annoy Blaise first." I tapped her thigh prior to moving to my wardrobe.