Chapter 22

I represent,

The villain

Anastasia Pierce:

My eyes gradually adjusted to the excessive brightness of the room before i groaned arching back feeling my head pound from tiredness. Why was i tired? And as i concluded; it wasn't as late. He wasn't present which meant he was probably out.

I yawned slipping myself out of the silk before freezing my feet to the bathroom. I opened the door only to find him standing and his face covered with glistening white. Shaving cream.

He stood in a robe and nothing more. He checked me out with revulsion for a moment as i stuck to my feet. I blinked as the black fabric enfolded him giving him a mighty look. "Uhm sorry." I couldn't help but stay still only now leaning on the doorframe.

His body was covered. Nothing new witnessed but his muscular calves of an athlete. He brushed his beard and moustache area with that brush as it raked his skin.

"Morning." I sighed gulping. "Morning." His deep raspy morning tone vibrated my core engendering me to shiver a little. Goosebumps built up my back causing him to shake his head chuckling.

I wanted to watch and nothing was going to stop me from that perfect entertainment. "You're going to school?" I questioned running my fingers back through my hair fixing somewhat.

"It's Sunday." He answered as i nodded then glared at him as he brushed his fingers against the brush under the faucet. His fingers ran along the long hairs splitting them apart as he cleaned them. His hair wet dripping on the sink and dragging along the side of his jaws as he tensed and relaxed them. He showered.

How did i not witness that? Fuck

"Control it." He flipped his eyes to me through the mirror smirking. I sucked my lips in nodding in embarrassment. He pulled a drawer open then picked up a razor. I watched how he smoothly shuffled it through his fingers to get it suited in place then pulled it to his jaw first.

I licked and bit my lip at that simple action's supremacy. "Anastasia I'm shaving. You could go." He gestured me away with his other hand. "Oh really?" I widened my eyes, "and here i thought you were singing." I slapped my thigh causing him to smirk shaking his head.

His curls dropped wet on his forehead a little. And i didn't see the littlest bit of his skin. Of that smooth sheet of perfection under the black. Only a peek and it wasn't as optimistic since i witnessed a little scar along it. He pulled the robe tighter to cover it huffing.

I stood to his side seeing that behind him the shower room was smoking a whole bonfire with water drops on the glass of the shower room. The golden tap glistened; the dim blue led behind the mirror lighting dimly through the bathroom. The sun showed a few rays inside but weren't as bright.

"What's amusing you much?" He queried before i shook my head. "You never saw one shaving?" He widened his eyes dragging the razor along his cheeks. "No. Where will i?" I shrugged crossing my arms. "And it's amusing. Leave me live, if not outside: here." I raised my brows before he rolled his eyes.

"You want to watch? Watch, but don't disturb me." He raised an index up as i nodded keenly. I roamed his body with my stare. A hot villain. I wonder how the hero looks like. He chuckled through his throat. "There's no hero to my story. There's only me.. and power." He tensed his jaws.