Chapter 20

I represent,

His notebook

Anastasia Pierce:

I'm feeling a little better thanks for asking.

Three days in the hospital wing was able to make me feel healed. I had to drink this awful juice two times a day and once a night. On the bright side, i had three days off from school which ought to me having to pass by as much teachers as i can today.

I laid in place looking up at the ceiling as Madam Pomfrey ruffled through my stitches but she spelled my abdomen numb so I didn't really feel it. Liz and Blaise stood by the edge of the bed scowling and sucking their lips in, baring their teeth and hissing. Well, a little dramatic.

"I cannot feel it, chill." I chuckled shaking my head. "Yeah, we do." Blaise narrowed his eyes. "It's the last stitch and you're free to go." The old lady scoffed at him as i nodded with sucked lips.

"Ow." I blinked spasming all of a sudden when i felt a sting. "My apologies. You're all done now. Just be careful." She smiled as i beamed back pulled my shirt down tucked it into my skirt. "Thank you Madam Pomfrey." I sucked my lips in lowering my head.

"It's my job," she shrugged before Blaise wrapped an arm around me and we departed out. "Welcome back princess." He pecked my head as i leant in his arms caressing him softly. "I'm so glad you're alive." Liz kissed my cheek deeply squeezing it in my mouth. "Well same bestie." I raised a peace sign beaming before she chuckled.

"I'll never leave your side anymore." Blaise shook his head. No no no. Leave it's fine. It's more than fine. "Okay." I answered back. I was still a bit weak as i walked into Sprout's class.

"Welcome back Anna." She beamed under her hat causing me to chuckle with glee. "Thank you professor Sprout." I blushed a little before I took my position. My body sensed some flaming eyes looking at them before i turned to the side and Daymon was glaring right at me. I beamed sarcastically before raising my middle fingers up when my face fell.

He blinked looking away before the beautiful lady at the front of the class started the lesson.

...

The day was over after SEVEN lessons. I hate Wednesdays. "I'll get to seventh floor first attend DADA and Astronomy then I'll go back down to transfiguration and history and I'll leave the rest for tomorrow." I packed my stuff in Riddle's class after the lesson whilst Liz and Blaise waited for me.

"I want to hug him." Blaise looked back at Riddle in his all black suit and i saw him scowl. I snorted nodding. "Me too. We should probably do that on graduation. Tie him up first then-" Liz started before Blaise widened his eyes. "Then, what?" He gasped beneath his breath.

She parted her lips then shook her head keenly. "Eww Blaise!" She smacked his chest. "Eww what the fuck?!" I played it off shaking my head and i saw Professor Riddle smirking tilting his head to the side. I gulped, he knows. 

"Blaise respect yourself he's our professor." Her comment made me gulp beneath my throat. Yeah...he is. I became a bundle of nerves after what she said next. "Literally if anyone hooks up with Professors they need a lot of mental help. They could adopt them or just they could've gave birth to them." She rolled her eyes explaining with hand gestures. Discourteous.