Chapter 18

I'm sorry if the chapters are long, but i enjoy writing smut details. Please do tell if you would like it shorter. I would try and speed it.

And fyi, this is a slow burn.🙂

I represent,

Jealous

Anastasia Pierce:

Four weeks in this school wasn't the worst. With a terrible french accent, yet i managed to speak somehow.

I stood in the mirror fixing that ghastly blue dress on me and brushing my now wavy lob. I cut my hair started reading more and clearing the way of what i wish to be after graduation. Everything was clear yet uncomfortable.

"Get your ass here right now." the hand mirror i used to communicate with Liz shouted when she appeared. I jumped right away before taking the dress off realising it wasn't even mine. My roommates, who's much smaller in size than me.

"What are you talking about?" I scoffed rolling my eyes. "I'm not backing down this time." She widened her blue eyes at me making me chuckle. "I cannot, trust me it's really good here." I must admit, i missed Hogwarts.

I missed Blaise and Liz, i missed the lessons the corridors, quidditch, detentions.

Riddle.

"You really need to get here there are some bullshit going on and i need you." She assured before moving in her place and suddenly appearing my dorm.

I jumped since i was in my underwear which wasn't much of anything but a thong and my bra. "Liz!" I quickly put my shorts on in shock.

"Put something on a top too, Blaise is on his way. And before you ask." She threw herself on my bed resting on her elbow, "i made a portkey." She smiled with sucked lips.

"I like the hair." She smiled widely before i blushed, yeah i know i look good. I took my tank top rolling it in my palms before the dark skinned boy materialised falling to the floor. "Ow." He grunted before scratching his head and looking up. "Nice hair." He commented with a teethy smile.

I flipped it back in pride, "what do you want?" I crossed my arms as he stood then hugged me tight. "Hi Blaise." I rubbed his back before he pulled back.

"First off you need to know that Damon's under Blaise's bed tied up and mouth taped, he's been like that for two days." She raised her brows before i dropped my jaw. "You're better be kidding." I blinked at her as she shook her head.

"That's after i hung him from his pants in the middle of the common room after petrificus totalusing him." He crossed his arms in pride. Liz cleared her throat burning her eyes through him. He parted his lips then turned back to me, "and after Liz shaved half his hair." He added causing me to widen my eyes in shock.

"Shit." I wagged my head in confusion but also glee. "Now pack your stuff." She tapped the covers. "I'm sorry. I cannot." I sighed before they both stood tall in front of me.

"I have a reputation there and by the way no one cares about me in Hogwarts anyways except for you guys." I smiled widely before Blaise cleared his throat. "Anna even Draco asked about your absence." He lowered his head making me chuckle. "It isn't good enough." I shook my head biting my lip.