Chapter 10

I represent,

Why do you care?

Anastasia Pierce:

Yule balls suck. I was just going to wait for the spring ball.

I groaned rolling out of bed in the morning. "Ow." I fell on my back then got back up. "Liz?" I looked on her bed finding no one.

"Here!" She whimpered, "on my period, not attending school." She explain groaning in pain. I slacked my jaw; the atrocious idea of going to school without her again made me tilt my head back in annoyance.

Just like last month, and this one and every month. Since she has those unbearable cramps. "Are you going to be okay on your own?" I stood by door leaning against it. "Probably." She huffed before i opened the door ajar. "You need anything?" I asked quietly.

"Don't let Blaise in, so I don't kill him." She dropped her head. "Why?" I raised a brow. "Why?! Remember the last time he tried to take care of me. He almost cried." She slapped her knee as i nodded. "Give me a minute and I'll be out." She shut her eyes as i nodded then shut the door.

She came out then dropped herself on the bed in defeat. "I'm dying," she shut her eyes. "Don't worry, it's just a couple hours and I'll come back and take care of you until you tell me to go away." I smiled widely as she forced a grin on her lips crawling back in her bed and squirming then easing herself.

I got int brushed my teeth brushed my hair then put on my attire sweaterless. I couldn't find my sweater in my wardrobe. I guess i just put both of mine in the laundry.

I came out of the bathroom before she handed me a note. "Someone passed this inside." She groaned before I picked it up.

Hey girls, it's Blaise. Sheer food poison just emerged in me. I won't be attending school today. Have a nice day.

I huffed clenching the paper in my hand in irritation. "He's food poisoned." I shut my eyes realising what today meant. "Great, now he won't be taking care of me." She smiled raising her thumbs making me scoff before i came closer kissing her forehead.

"I'll go now, will you be alright?" I brushed her hair away from her face. "Ahh, i love when you mother me," she boasted shutting her eyes. "I will be alright, just don't... punch anyone." She added after i moved away to the door.

"I'll try my best." I inclined before shutting the door. I tightened the bun in my hair so it doesn't fall the way all my books did when i realised i had DADA today.

I reached Astronomy hoping it would last forever, or that he would trip on his way down the stairs, fall, break his neck and die. "Morning Professor Sinistra." I smiled at her as she beamed back welcoming me into class.

...

I slept most of the lesson only woke up the last five minutes, then of course transfiguration. Now it's DADA.

I cussed my way to class and kept praying god that he actually died. "Dear god, it's me again." I held my palms together in the bathroom before i could reach there. "I'm not praying for someone's death but a little booboo in his head applied by some truck would be beautiful." I sighed with a smile to the sky before i grabbed my bag leaving the bathroom.